More From Mille Dinner

By May 2, 2012Nat-news

Project Lena has some more information from Natalie’s dinner with Richard Mille last week. For a start it’s made more clear that he was the host and that Natalie was the guest of honour, as she was announced as a friend of the brand and Mille signed up for helping with her Free The Children cause.

They also have some information about the watch Natalie wore to the event..

For the occasion, Natalie chose to wear a conflict free diamond-set version of Richard Mille’s original watch for women: the RM 007 Automatic. With both natural rubber and synthetic satin strap options according to Natalie’s wishes, the RM 007 fits easily into Natalie’s lifestyle, whether she is at home with her family, traveling, or attending a glamorous event. Richard and Natalie also announced their intention to collaborate on the development of a limited edition watch, whose proceeds will support international charity and educational partner, Free The Children.

You can take a good look at the blinged out watch as we finally have a good photo from the event.

• howdyoudothat says:

Wow, she looks positively stunning! Every time, she hits the target. Every time.

• amo says:

Wow, vegan satin – that’s hardcore.

• howdyoudothat says:

Is that a real tan? Natalie does like to have some color, but it almost looks as if she had a spray-tan done. That’s not a bad thing though, just an observation. Regardless, she looks beautiful.

She doesn’t have that gross orange glow that comes with a fake tan, so I think it’s natural.

• Adonis says:

It fits perfectly with Natalie, the dress, the watch, everything is real nice I must say!
    Just a moment – RM007 … 007? It is a very famous number – agent number, lol.
    Natalie can do what she wants, she is always great – and films coming soon, too.

• Juan234 says:

She was also wearing the timepiece at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum’s 2012 Elie Wiesel National Tribute dinner:

I paid special attention to it at the time because I don’t think she usually wears watches.

• whenpukedries says:

She kinda reminds me of what Shirly Temple must have looked like all grown up. That dress looks like something you’d find in a WASP’s basement, and her hair looks disheveled. I’d call this Mom outfit #1. It’s cute in that perspective.

• Dazza says:

Good spot, Juan.

• howdyoudothat says:

Yeah the eyelet with the studded crystals might be a bit much, but I still think all in all it’s not too bad of a dress. She likes to wear these types of gamine styles because it suits her figure.

I’ve never thought the shapeless bag dresses (like this one) suited her at all. She’s so willowy, she should wear more figure-hugging outfits. Work your body type!

• howdyoudothat says:

True, and I always get the feeling that the dress style you mentioned is a style she feels comfortable with *because* they hide her willowy figure. Or rather, she doesn’t have to accentuate anything she doesn’t have. Hey, Natalie’s human too! Girl can feel insecure!

Also, to a certain degree, I think Natalie’s growth into womanhood has been stunted by Hollywood because she has been that media darling you want to stay lovely and pretty and wholesome. Natalie has battled this image in the past, but I think it has stuck with her and it shows in her wardrobe. No offense to Natalie, but I’ve always that her tremendous performance in Black Swan was because Nina was the character most like her.

• whenpukedries says:

howdyoudothat–if you allow me to be astrological–Natalie’s Moon(her personal habits) and her ascendant (how people percieve her) are in Virgo. Her Mars is in Virgo too, which rules her dominant side. Virgo is a sign that is not comfortable with what other people know about him or her, their motives or needs. Ruled by mercury, as is her sun sign Gemini, it is quite likely that she likes to hold her cards to her chest because her motives/needs/likes etc. change or change back rapidly. Virgo fears rejection and prefers obscurity to preserve his or her options and to remain inscrutable. =) Hope you check out your own birth chart… there are plenty of sites that do it for free, but I reccommend cafeastrology. The report will be lengthy and some of the aspects contradict each other but the major aspect should be enlightening.