10th Anniversary of the Audrey Hepburn Children’s House opening

By May 4, 2012Nat-news

Natalie was in attendance at the 10th anniversary of the opening of the Audrey Hepburn Children’s House earlier today in Hackensack, New Jersey, and we have some photos from the event for you guys!

UPDATE – Should be pointed out that Natalie is an “Honorary Godmother” for The Audrey Hepburn Children’s House.

Rachel

Author Rachel

More posts by Rachel

• AMSSERME says:

Natalie is Beautiful in these photos.I notice that she and those with her have blue ribbons.Can anybody tell me what these ribbons represents?

• whenpukedries says:

6/19 is the funniest candid of np ever!

• Nannina says:

Wow, that dressis much more flattering when it is covered by a coat.

• howdyoudothat says:

10 bucks she’s pregnant.
    Okay, and if she isn’t, five bucks she’ll be pregnant while she’s doing press for her Terrence Malick films next year.

• howdyoudothat says:

C’mon! Natalie’s got Jewish parents! Bubby’s begging for more grandbabies and she wants them ASAP!

Very pretty. I see a theme with her last two dresses. Most of the poses are so funny with how contrived and stiff they are. It reminds me of when I was a kid and my parents would get me all dressed up for some event and then “Okay, let’s take a picture of how pretty you look.”

Oh geez no, I hope she’s not pregnant again.

• Juan234 says:

only pic where she’s not smiling is where dude has his arm wrapped around her. hah!

• Joe Schmo says:

AMSERME, given this in the U.S, and Audrey was a global ambassador for UNICEF, I think the ribbons are against child abuse.

However,since there are many awareness campaigns and so few basic colours, it could be a number of things.

luv,
    Joe “Mmm. Blue ribbon ice cream” Schmo.

• CédPortman says:

I hope she’s not pregnant again.

• AMSSERME says:

@Joe Schmo-Thanks.

About Natalie being pregnant,I don’t think so.She has three movies to do.She can’t have the luxury of being inactive for another year and Thor 2 begins on summer to film with a November 2013 release and Marvel won’t wait for Natalie if she gets pregnant again.

AMSSERME – that’s what I’m thinking/hoping. I can’t imagine what would happen if she was…what would the movie producers do? Accidents can happen, but I think she’d be much more careful now that she’s got projects ahead. Then again, didn’t she have projects ahead after Black Swan and oops…we know what happened. 😉