Tweet Snap

By May 9, 2012Nat-news

Thanks to Kitten for spotting another stalker style tweet pic. This one, featuring Natalie, Ben and the centre of attention, Aleph, was taken on the 7th of May at the Frieze Art Fair.

• AMSSERME says:

WoW!How I love candids.Happy Natalie is having a normal life.

• howdyoudothat says:

Boy! Ben and Nat sure do love their art shows, don’t they? I really do think they make a good couple. and a relationship like theirs is built to last. Or at least I hope so.

As as aside, I wonder who that big, tall man is? He’s probably friends with Benjamin, since he has that athletic build and all.

• howdyoudothat says:

Oh, and Aleph will definitely be a brunet like his mama and papa.

• whenpukedries says:

@how… essentially all blond babies change to brunette. Unless the child has white blond hair, chances are it will turn brown. It will always darken no matter what. Do I really need to explain this?

• howdyoudothat says:

No need for the lecture, puke, and no, you really don’t need to explain it as I don’t care to listen. I should have mentioned that in recent pictures Aleph has blond-ish hair and so did Ben as a child (I know, I’ve been on his facebook page before). But thanks for the insight, even though that’s a misapplication of the word.

• howdyoudothat says:

Also, bruent is reserved for males, brunette for females. Do I really need to explain this?

• whenpukedries says:

Hey how, bruent? All I was saying is that it was a daft observation.

• howdyoudothat says:

Yes, commenting on the brown hair color of the son of one of the most famous and iconic brunettes in cinematic history is “daft”. Clearly if you were perceptive enough, you would have noticed I’m making a connection between the attributes passed down from mother to son, and that that is a positive correlation considering Natalie’s hair has always been representative of her natural beauty, intelligence, and unwillingness to submit to the phoniness of Hollywood. That’s why “fake blondes” in Hollywood is such a bad trope because it coincides with the superficiality of the industry.
    Of course, hair color in and of itself is trite and has nothing to with anything except hair color, but c’mon, we’re talking about transcendence here. We’re talking about a famous film actress that happens to share a lot of the same qualities that her predecessor, Audrey Hepburn, had, and hair color is just the beginning of a lot.

• CédPortman says:

Natalie is so beautiful

• Dazza says:

I don’t even know what you guys are arguing over. The first post was essentially “Aleph will have dark hair one day” and then the reply that started the argument was basically “Aleph will have dark hair one day”.

• whenpukedries says:

LOL, but my post was “OF COURSE Aleph will have dark hair one day!” It’s like when Greta Garbo said “I want to be left alone.” She didn’t say, “I want to be alone.” LOL 🙂

• howdyoudothat says:

You’re right. I call a truce. Puke, let’s be neutral like Switzerland.

• whenpukedries says: