Wedding Photos

By August 6, 2012Nat-news

Here they are in their grainy sneaky glory – Natalie and Benjamin getting married at Big Sur on Saturday 🙂

• Sharhem says:

She looks gorgeous! Wow!!!!

• AMSSERME says:

Beautiful dress.Natalie and Ben so happy.Natalie was very beautiful.Congrats to Natalie and Ben in their wedding.

Was Aleph there?

• Matias says:

Aasldkabdklabdsaiordbdfx excitement!!!

• amo says:

WOAH! I really thought we’d never see anything like this. Random. If we’d been betting on what silhouette Natalie would wear I would totally have lost 🙂

• natness says:

I know this is completely out of place. But looking at this photo feels like the end of an era of fond dreamery, a sudden dispersal of a cloud of possibility, like seeing someone else living your dream, like being shout out from paradise, denied perfection, like being told by the love of your life that she´s going to marry someone else, because you never had the guts and missed all opportunities or simply never had the chance to tell her what you feel. Like childhood had ended once and for all.

I´m kidding of course. In a way.

You and me both, amo.

• Maextasia says:

The last one make me dream… This landscape is just MARVELLOUS.

A magnificent place for a stunning couple !

• runninonempty says:

Natness: Even Natalie Portman isn’t Natalie Portman. She’s Natalie Hershlag, and she’s more than your dream girl or anyone else’s. Treat her like a real person and this is her personal life that I really shouldn’t be commenting on but oh well. As for Natalie, she’s a wonderful woman, and I hope she, her husband and her child(ren) live long, prosperous lives together.

• Garcy says:

Beautiful! It’s not what I was expecting but it fits her style. Could it have been her mom’s wedding dress? Did Aleph wear a little yarmukle? I also spot Rashida Jones in one of the pics.

I thought I saw her, too, Garcy!

• StarWarsObsessed says:

Okay. It happened. I rest my case. Best wishes for them, and I think her dress is FANTASTIC. Gorgeous, I like how she strays from the jaded strapless wedding dress trend without it looking like a grandma wedding dress.

• Garcy says:

Yeah it looks like her in the 2nd pic wearing a purple dress. I’ve read a number of disapproving comments about the dress which is unfortunate. I really love Natalie’s I-don’t-give-a-fack attitude in everything she does, particularly in regards to her fashion sense. Probably because I’m much the same way. It’s her damn wedding day, she can wear whatever she wants.

• natness says:

Now to what I really think: there´s something incredibly peaceful, calm and soothing about these photos. The landscape, the light, the happy smiling faces, Natalie floating in a white dress. It´s almost unreal, dreamlike, like a fairy-tale. The great actor Alec Guinness once said that in his imagination, heaven is a porch at sunset where he´s sitting with friends and enjoying a good drink. That´s what I thought of when I saw this set of photos. This is heaven: to be with your loved one in the centre of genuinely benevolent friends. Like all struggle and mischief had emptied into understanding. Sigh.

Sweet, lovely, and refreshingly understated. Photo #3 is adorable. This is not the type of dress that I expected her to wear, but I did think she’d wear something simple and not typical. I really like the veil and flowers in her hair too. But most of all she looks happy, and that makes a person more beautiful than anything else. 🙂

By silhouette do you mean dress style?

• DMarek says:

I’m jealous of him..
    but he must be nice to her, she deserves it…
    JK he is good man (: I wish them much

• starprincess66 says:

it’s rare how we got to see a picture of them taking vows. it’s small, but it’s amazing.

btw, what happened to clone?

• teatray says:

woah this is so beautiful!!