Natalie For Obama

By August 24, 2012Nat-news

It was 4 years ago when Natalie, despite being a Hilary Clinton fan, decided to throw her support behind Barack Obama’s presidential campaign.

Well the elections are once again upon us and Natalie will once again be making time to support the president. Natalie will be attending the Woman For Obama event in Las Vegas tomorrow. If you think you’re able to attend, click the image below to get all the details.

• natness says:

I wouldn´t be able to pretend that my reason for going there was political activism.

• amo says:

They used a Bush-era photo. #js

• PatrynXX says:

well grabbed via screen grab. too bad it isn’t a picture… 🙁 BID sometimes finds it..

• Yabba says:

Bless her heart, I love her to death. I’d take a bullet for her…………but politically she’s about as ignorant as they come.

• natnat says:

She better bring her A game (which we all know she’s capable of doing) because the vultures will be circling. My own circle is not that convinced by Obama it’s just there’s a ridiculous alternative. And as for Natalie and this event, I hope somebody will be able to ask her and she can clarify her views on rape, especially as she is at an event aimed at women and the stats are showing that women are mostly victims of this hideous crime. Also what seems like an ever increasing group of people seem to be convinced that Natalie is a rape sympathizer because of the Polanski petition and her comment from her Eating Animals review.

• Dazza says:

PatrynXX – It’s from Natalie’s amfar appearance at Cannes.

• Dazza says:

People can convince themselves of almost anything. It’s very easy. Nobody in their right mind would suggest that Natalie is a rape sympathizer, and trying to explain that to people who have already made the intellectual hurdle to arrive at that position is just a waste of time.