New Poll + DNC Results

By September 12, 2012Site-news

With the Natalie fake updates this week, I thought that would make a unique topic for a new poll. I want to know, and be honest, who among you have believed, even for a moment, that someone online was Natalie.

To lessen your shame, I have to hold my hand up and admit that pimple faced teenage Dazza did also once believe in a fake Natalie. It didn’t last long and I can barely remember the details, but I know I can’t say I’ve never fallen victim to a fake Natalie.

The Fake Natalie Poll

As for the last poll, Natalie didn’t show up at the DNC, which is a shame because most of you wanted to see her up there. Just wait 4 more years. Portman/Whiz 2016!

Results are after the jump…

Would you want Natalie to give a DNC speech?

Yes, because all Natalie news is great – 35% (42 votes)

Yes, because I support the Democrats – 31.7% (38 votes)

No, I do not support the Democrats – 22.5% (27 votes)

No, I wouldn’t want to see her do an Eastwood – 9.2% (11 votes)

• natness says:

I don´t need to believe in someone being Natalie, because I AM Natalie! Here´s proof: my true name is Hershlag, my son´s name is Aleph, I was born on 9 June 1981, my toyboy´s name is Benjamin, and I am married to clone.

• StarWarsObsessed says:

Natness, you are being sarcastic, right?

• Matias says:

I never believed in a fake Natalie, but if I believed in a fake Steven Gerrard 🙁

natness can’t be Natalie Portman because Dazza is really Natalie, that sneaky minx.

• natness says:

I´m not being sarcastic. I´m Jewish, you know, and sarcasm does not feature in our culture.

• whenpukedries says:

I for one would love to see Natalie get into politics.

• Adonis says:

I could not fall for a fake Natalie – I would instantly recognize the content of the writing,.
    And yes, it was really sad that Natalie is not able to speak at the DNC …

• burak says:

finally we learned who is dazza 🙂

• PatrynXX says:

well there’s always https://twitter.com/belluccimonica which isn’t verified and keeps putting out pix that most people have.. but because not everyone does verified. I can see how getting a phone call from Brarack Obama would cause someone to say yeah right. Have a 2010 moment (the movie) not like we have Hal telling us I understand. look behind you. albeit thanks for fixing the name. always stuck on Alef. Aleph okay got it.

• PatrynXX says:

Not a fake Natalie… now facebook did fall for a fake Yurizan B… ahem adult. turns out it was a stalker of Yuri’s (do’h. ) a few names were put up on twitter that facebook won’t allow so wont put them here either 😛