Natalie in Berlin

By January 22, 2014Nat-news

Photographer Phuc Tran has posted two new photos of Natalie signing autographs during the Thor: The Dark World Germany premiere arrivals at CineStar in Berlin last year. Hit the preview to view them both on his Tumblr.

berlin

As an aside, this appearance has been nominated for a Charlie Award, so if you haven’t done so yet, don’t forget to head on over to the polls and vote for your favorite look.

Rachel

Author Rachel

More posts by Rachel

• Adonis says:

Who knows how it looks behind the scenes, really knows in what a tough business Natalie for 20 years is.
    Example Los Angeles:
    In this city per year with the incredible budget of $ 75 billion 75% of all movies filmed Worldwide … that’s really amazing!
    And of course not forget, in this city there are more than 200,000 actors who are all waiting for their big role … where probably never arrive for most .
    But nothing is random in this business, only the best of the best like Natalie could do it – “Mathilda” was and is her guide..

• natness says:

Gorgeous as almost always, yet this appearance is my personal second place in the Charlies. Would the lower part of her dress was as simple as the upper lest it looks like a wedding dress. There´s nothing wrong with the dress, it´s beautiful, but it doesn´t fit the occasion from where I stand.

• Adonis says:

Whenever Luc Besson is mentioned in magazines on TV, etc, he will always be identified with a movie – “Leon”
      I think it is no coincidence, but rather a confirmation of a big film

• natness says:

Why is the same group of people constantly talking about Mathilda? Did I miss something?

• Adonis says:

natness, they’re right, I mention too often “Mathilda” and for a sequel – but you know why?
      Because I know exactly that this film will be the greatest for Natalie, I really believe that.
      Only the announcement is already an Oscar ..

My previous comment Please do not take personally 😉

• Adonis says:

No they have not missed anything, do not worry .
    And please, if they have something against a “Mathilda film,” they talk better with Fant …. he also wants to somehow not a sequel ..