SAG Awards Red Carpet Videos

By January 29, 2017Nat-news, News

Well… as predicted by all the pools in recent weeks, Natalie didn’t win the SAG award for best actress (it was Emma Stone who prevailed in the category at the end). Anyway, the ceremony leaves us images and videos of a splendid Natalie on the red carpet. Here are a few of them:

Belerofonte

Author Belerofonte

More posts by Belerofonte

• sam says:

I’m so disappointed

• natness says:

That´s the Oscar for Emma Stone. I like her and I think she´s good in La La Land, but really, a Musical performance? Don´t get me wrong, I enjoy musicals and lighthearted films in general, but this is not award-worthy when compared to Natalie and her compelling, heartbreaking, dramatic work in Jackie.

Natalie has an SAG award and Oscar under her belt, Emma doesn´t. So its her turn now. This is not about acting, it´s about doing your darlings a favor, which is sad because Natalie managed to even top her performance in Black Swan.

• sam says:

Yes I liked la la land and emma plays really well in it but what makes the success of a musical is the work of all the actors all together. But for the film “Jackie” it is the work of natalie, and the technical team of the film

Exactly…I completely agree with Sam. I have not seen La La Land, but I thought Amy Adams was great in Arrival, and it seems like Meryl Streep is good in almost everything. La La Land to me just seems like a bunch of fluff. I was hoping to see it before the SAG Awards so I could see what all of the hype was about, but didn’t get the chance, and don’t think I will as it’s starting to leave theaters (possibly this weekend). I chose to see Hidden Figures instead and so SO glad I that I did. Like others have said, I think there’s just a bias toward it. Like Emma said in her acceptance speech, she played an actor in a movie about actors and she received an award for being an actor from a bunch of actors. I think that says it all. So there ya go.

• Namor12a says:

I think she can get away with….The Oscar……

• Rachel says:

I know she already has one, but it’s a shame she’s probably not going to win the Oscar. Her performance in Jackie was probably too nuanced and not showy enough (rme).

• Benjamin Banhart says:

How did you prepare for this iconic role?

Insightful question dude!