True in 2007

By November 3, 2005Site-news

Righto, let’s go.

Still quiet on the news front but Shassy found this lovely SW pic that is new to me.

I know there are a lot of you that are gagging for some True/Paris Je’Taime news and today we have some, courtesy of Tom Tykwer’s site.

No further distribution of TRUE
TRUE is one part of a twenty-part feature film called PARIS, JE T’AIME which is produced by Victoires Productions (France). Therefor it must not be distributed seperately by X-Filme within the next years.

This is why there will be no release of TRUE on vhs or dvd for the time being.
Also, TRUE must not be distributed for either pulic or non-public theatrical performances.

The theatrical release of PARIS, JE T’AIME is scheduled for early 2007, the film will include an abridged version of TRUE. Whether a dvd or vhs of TRUE in its original length of 11 minutes will be released in 2008 has yet to be confirmed.

Early 2007…sheesh. Thanks to Herzwerk for the news.

This isn’t really Nat news but might interest some. They are putting together a theatre production of Closer in France. The article (in french) is here. Thanks to Hiam.

Roger F sent me an email stating that he thinks Nat is wearing contacts in this pic. What do you all think? Discuss in the comments section!

And now for a generous amount of fanart.

Let’s kick things off with a wallpaper from our very own Matt. We should also finally have a new comic by the end of the weekend.
1024×768
1152×870
800×600

Sak put his BG wallpaper through spell check and here is the corrected version.

Shassy sent in some calendar wallpapers. I’m going to post 3 in every update and here is the first batch.

Jan
Feb
March

Mat sent in a nice Garden State wallpaper.

And finally, Gert sent in a couple wallpapers. Click here and here.

Have a bitchin’ weekend.

• loleia says:

She is not wearing contacts, it’s just a reflection in her iris that you see. When someone is wearing lenses, you can always tell because you see the border of the lens in the sclera (the white of the eye). That’s such a lovely picture though… And wow, you can see her pores in there! That’s high res for ya!

• Alana says:

she’s not wearing contacts. Her eyes look lighter because of the black eyeliner on the inside of her bottom lid as well as a smokey look on the rest of her eyes. The black just makes her eye color appear lighter.

• Barry says:

Grr about the long wait for True!

Nat wearing contacts? I don’t see it (pardon the pun)but if she was/is it wouldn’t bother me at all!I’ve even seen photoshopped pics where she’s wearing glasses and she STILL looks dam sexy!

The fan art is great! I had a good laugh at the one from Matt!:P The Garden State wallpaper is really cool. The two wallpapers from Gert are simple but effective, so they’re great too!

Ciao.

• el_nota says:

I dont beleive Natalie use contacts…

• magpi312 says:

Today is November 4th 2005. So sad. I’m going to wear all black today.

And I don’t think that Nat is wearing contacts in the pic. JMHO.

• trapstr says:

I’ll be finished with grad school before True is released in theaters.

I’ve enlarged the pic of Nat presumed to be wearing contacts and it doesn’t appear to me she has them on.

I assume the TV appearences are for 2006 (I could be wrong, it’s happened once before), if not, what’s the point, right?

• trapstr says:

Forget that last comment…the dates are listed in a different format.

We list the month first then the day next here in US.

• soonersseth says:

Hey Matt thats a kick ass wallpaper dude !

• Thea says:

I think she’s not wearing contacts on this picture, she just have beautiful chocolate colored eyes. And Shassy very quite calendar but in my opinion nubers are not the best (they should be black).

• JenR1215 says:

I dont think she is. I couldnt see the outline or anything that could show them. It doesnt matter if she does or doesn’t. It’s better to see than walk into walls.

• nimbuschick says:

Contacts? Naw. We’ve seen her eyes that colour before. I don’t see anything that resembles the edge of a contact either. Why would she wear contacts? Her eyes are one of her most beautiful features and don’t need to be changed.

• Rwix says:

Well I don’t think at all she’s wearing a contact…
    WOW Mat very gorgeous wallpaper guy ! thank

• rogerfxx says:

The contacts are INSIDE the iris, and are not changing her iris color.

Nothing wrong with it, I wear them myself, but I’ve never seen them on her before.

Compare this picture to the one at http://www.natalieportman.com/albums/public_2005_comic-con/natalieportmancomic044sl.jpg

What’s the signnificance of November 4th?

• Juiceharpboy says:

I can’t notice any eye contacts. Good news from Tom Tykwer’s site.

• MoRawk says:

Is it wrong by me to get turned on to a comic drawing (the one by matt) -..

Its dead sexy =)