audrey or ugly?

By January 16, 2006Site-news

Hiya

Having more net problems but I did promise a poll so…

Clicky clicky

And here are the results of the previous poll.

After the Magorium’s editorial, how are you feeling about the film?

I’m interested enough 32.38% (147 votes)

I’m really excited 29.96% (136 votes)

I don’t know 28.19% (128 votes)

I don’t like kids films so… 4.63% (21 votes)

Sounds like a waste of time 3.3% (15 votes)

Seeya tomorrow.

• Juiceharpboy says:

The look on Isaac Mizrahi’s face said it all. Very Nice!

• Sak says:

audrey++

• MoRawk says:

Now I’m no expert…
    But i think with that short hair and no curls that added about ten years to otherwise young and prospeus natalie..

So id keep the curls a while longer til its a bit longer then straighten it out again…

but im no expert… but I do have good taste =P ..

Peace Out

• Nannina says:

Perhaps I’m crazy, or fashionably inept (both are very probable actually), but I hate strapless dresses. I have never seen a dress that wouldn’t be improved with some sort of strap, or sleeve. Natalie has usually avoided strapless dresses, but here she hasn’t. I think she looks lovely, because she always does, but I do wish that dress had straps. Otherwise a very nice look.

• Thea says:

Does anybody knows who created this dress?

And am I seeing right that she had two different pairs of shoes which were the same shape but one pair was flat and one was with heels?

(sorry me and my bad english)

• magpi312 says:

The hair = A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. She looked absolutely beautiful. The dress was GORGEOUS, I wouldn’t have changed a thing!

• Princess Sparkle says:

Duuuuhde we totally need all of our verry talented wallpaper makers to go to town with those gorgeous Golden Globe pictures!! pleeease!

• jane jones says:

Dazza, i was just watching inside edition and they said that the very beautiful dress that natalie portman wore to the Globes was the same dress that Mary Jane (kirsten dunst) in spiderman 1 wore during the formal party. They showed both dresses on tv really quick and they looked very similar. If anyone has spiderman (the first one) then you might want to check it out.

• jane jones says:

i dont know if this helps but i found a small pic of the dress