Sup

The Knicks gallery will only be ready tomorrow but to tide you over, Pasha found a Hi Res pic from the event.

UPDATE

Scratch that, Melody is working on the gallery now.

The Superficial fires another shot at Nat’s freaky coat and her size. Thanks Pandy.

We had a scan of the Cinelive cover and now here’s a V pic from inside the mag. Thanks to Sonoyta.

Celiana sent in the Berlin Festival’s screening schedule for V for Vendetta. See when and where over here.

And as promised, here is the new poll.

And here are the results of the previous poll.

Isaac Mizrahi’s performance on the red carpet of the Globes was…

Alright by me, as long as the celebs like Nat didn’t mind 26.94% (205 votes)

What are we talking about? Who is Isaac? Why am I not wearing pants? 24.84% (189 votes)

Funny and fun 18.66% (142 votes)

A bit embarrassing 16.43% (125 votes)

Absolutely cringeworthy 11.96% (91 votes)

VOILA!

• minimaggit says:

Didn’t like those boots. Otherwise very nice pics.

• Sak says:

Sheer beauty, boots included.

• nicole414 says:

Her black boots are Vader boots.

• djmn8480 says:

How can you not like the boots? She again is very beautiful!

• Barry says:

That “Superficial” site is disgraceful! Granted they are 100% entitled to think that she is unattractive,everyone, has their own opinion,it would be a boring world if they weren’t.However, It’s rude and disgusting when they label people who do like her Paedophiles or other such defamatory names,just because she’s short! A little respect for the opinions of others wouldn’t go amiss!!

As for Natalie’s look. I think it’s fantastic, the dress is mad and crazy but it just makes her look more quirky and cute. I really love the way that her hair is growing back, it’s really nice with that very short curly/wavy look!

• rafa says:

poor austin powers.

• soonersseth says:

Who is that next to Nat at the game ?

• XxCaligirlxX says:

She looks SO CUTE!!! I fun to watch her smile for real and not a forced smile.

• clone says:

I would like to say that I would love to make love to her no matter what she looks, cause those people are terrible, cause she looks beatiful with short hair.

I also found out that the australian edition of Empire from march the 1st will have a big reveiw and cover of natalie cause of V for Vendetta. I hope dazza gets one.

I’m also getting ready to vote for natalie in the MTV movie awards, plus Dazza can you make something that will allow us to send a happy valantines day to natalie?

• Sak says:

Superficial: An other inspiried article writer with a very personal ,very exotic stupidit… er personality, trying to communicate to the world his very personal proble.. er, opinion freshly generated by his recently lobotomized brain.

• djmn8480 says:

Hey clone where you voting at for the MTV Awards?

I second the Valentines Day though as well. Dazza hook us up if you can.

• don says:

nat is beautiful at the knicks photos, but the shoes aren’t a highlight

• just another fan says:

The retro outfit… not her best look (IMO) and the boots remind me of the german natzi boots in the world war II.

The short curls are cute and she does look a little bit like an 8-year old boy, but she deffently doesn’t behave like one.

I haven’t been Natalie’s fan for a very long time, but is it just me, or does she attend a lot more sporting events lately, then she used to. I kind of got the image of her, that she’s not a big sports fan (but I’m glad she’s “coming around”).

• clone says:

Hey sak, I’m not making up storys, I saw it advertised in this months issue of the australian edition of Empire, so I’m positive natalie will be in the march issue of the aussie Empire magazine.

Also for the MTV movie awards, I beleive Dazza will have a link, or you try MTV.com which is where i’m always checking her out.

I read somewhere that the reason why her hair is growing slow is cause she’s a vegetarian.

I wonder if natalie will apply to play a part in the star wars television seiers this year?

• rafa says:

dazza
    hey pal how can i send you something.

i know i’m an ignorant.
    but explain me.

• rafa says:

ooops i think i deleted the file. anyway it wasn’t good enough
    it was a wallpaper of natalie for the superbowl.
    nevermind.

i’m the biggest ยท$%&?.

forget about it.

• JusSumGuy says:

You could wrap her smile in anything and she’ll look perfect.

As far as a Valentine’s, I think Natalie could do without a valentine from a perv who never even met her but wants to “make love” to her.

The boots rock. She’s a courageous original.

• tito says:

Guy’s, boots are in this season. They’re coming in.