the dude abides

By March 11, 2006Site-news

Not only are they some of the best pics yet but Becca has sent in scans of the article and it’s possibly the best article I’ve ever read about Nat. Lots of interesting new facts.

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

She loves The Big Lebowski. I can die happy now.

And Becca also sent in a better scan of that last sexy pic.

So ends another great day for Nat fans.

PS – Anyone ever used Acronis True Image? My HD is dying (again) so I’ve used that program to back up the image of my primary HD to my secondary HD. The idea is, once the primary HD dies and I painfully fork out on another HD, I’ll be able to completely restore everything. So programs and games will be just like they were without having to reinstall everything.

But I’d like to hear from someone who has actually done it.

• preterNATural says:

Great article! I wonder if she read “Guns, Germs and Steel” by Jared Diamond? In it, he talks about the Moriori tribe of the Chatham Islands being decimated by the Maori tribe from the New Zealand mainland. It’s an example he uses to demonstrate how environmental factors (mostly the small size of the islands) dictated that the Morioris remain a peaceful, non-violent civilization and how that ultimately led to their demise.

Good luck w/ your hard drive, Dazza!

• JenR1215 says:

that fan mail part, with the older men, is very disturbing.

• Sophia solo says:

Well Dazza, I don’t know anything about this Acronis True Image thingy of yours. I’m writing this because I’ve discovered a website ( http://members.home.nl/hugo.b/ and then scroll down)with a few Natalie sketches.There are 3 of them : Natalie red, Natalie blue and my personal favorite, Arwen Portman. You’ll probably know about it already (hell ,is there anything you don’t know)but I’m just mentioning it. No harm in that, right ?

• Sak says:

Great article. Balanced, complete and above all sweet. Obviously a writer who does his homework.

• JusSumGuy says:

Big slam at VillageVoice. It seems they missed the point. Natalie wasn’t trying to impress the Rap fans with her “Rap” skills. The comedy was in the idea that Natalie would even make the attempt. I guess you have to know her as a fan to understand why it was beyond hilarious. Bad VillageVoice.

• preterNATural says:

I love how Dershowitz saw Closer even tho Nat specifically asked him not to. LOL – you know he was the first person in line on opening night!!

• Jeroen says:

Shomer shabbos!

• clone says:

I just went to http://www.mtv.com and found some new pictures of natalie as well as new news about her which might suprise you dazza.

also I think natalie might be nominated as best actress and best supporting actress, as well as best kiss, best movie, best team scene, best action at the 2006 mtv movie awards.

i’m going to vote for her.

• clone says:

another thing is in 3 days, toy fair magazine will have an article on natalie’s charactor padme if she made it to the top.

I hope she has.

• Juiceharpboy says:

A very moving article. It’s been a great day indeed.

• Bloody Fork says:

Shomer Fucking Shabas!

• obsessedprsn says:

does anybody know when the NYC premiere for V For Vendetta is? Is it March 13th? or 14th?

• kava says:

Besides the excellent(note:new-interesting-cool-facts) article that doesn’t need more comments I can only say,

Daz,
    you are now officially nominated for the Oscars of the people who burned the most HD’s in a lifetime award!
    But I think I might be there too somewhere…

I don’t know the Acronis method, but a friend of me(a pro BTW!)has done image shifting work before on my PC without a problem, I will ask him what he has done.

BTW,
    Make sure your PC is placed in a location with contant temperatures and it is adviced to plug in your PC power cable into a free net port with polarisation.
    It increases HD life massively!
    In fact I haven’t had any crash again.

Cheers,
    KaVa

• flash_smb says:

David Chappelle? That’s awesome

• _Anyathe says:

She’s…incredible. What a great article! I love the fact that she’s come into her own, that the world is finally noticing her the way that we always have!!

• trish says:

I really enjoyed reading that. Great article. Oh! And just some info, Natalie is going to be on Good Morning America today. I believe the show starts at 7:00AM though.

• just another fan says:

Great article, but am I the only one, wso’s having hard time, beliving, that she’s had “drunken nights out”. The cocaine story is funny.

• tito says:

ONLY the New York Times and Ha’aretz, hmm? You don’t think she every types in her own name followed by .com?

• NP4ever says:

Yes. Currently, the banner 10 collects 180 votes (the banner of celina 124). whereas one moment the banner 10 collected 120 votes and the banner 3 115 votes.
    I don’t think that this poll is democratic!
    Would you let a person decide for everyone?

• el_nota says:

To those who doesn´t know, mi nick “el_nota” is the same as “the_dude” (name of The Big Lebowski) but in spanish, now I know we are born to be together 😉