same ghost every night

By May 4, 2006Site-news

Wow, its still pretty damn quiet in Natworld. Nevertheless, I’ll see what I can pull together for today.

Garcy found another Nat-Gael sighting, this time they were spotted by the NY Post. There’s been a big debate in the forums but let me clarify a couple things. Just because there is a sighting, doesn’t mean its true. But just because there isn’t proof, doesn’t mean its not true. There seems to be enough smoke to assume (with a grain of salt) that there might be fire. But hey, even if they are spotted together, it doesn’t mean they’re an item.

Regardless, I hope Nat is happy. If she’s currently in love, that’s a beautiful thing.

We’ll get to the new poll later but here are the results of our previous one.

Which of these Nat movie boxsets would you be most inclined to purchase?

The dark collection: Leon, Closer, V for Vendetta 66.32% (634 votes)

The chick flick collection: Anywhere But Here, Where The Heart Is, Garden State 12.97% (124 votes)

The DAZZA collection: Leon, Beautiful Girls, Closer 12.03% (115 votes)

The british collection: Love Actually, Pride and Prejudice, Domino 6.49% (62 votes)

The blink and miss her collection: Heat, Everyone Says I Love You, Cold Mountain 1.26% (12 votes)

The crappy collection: Everyone Says I Love You, Where The Heart Is, Free Zone 0.42% (4 votes)

Haha, boy did I call the “crappy collection” or what? 4 votes out of almost a 1000. Heh.

Which, I guess, brings me to Free Zone. We had earlier mentioned that it was set for a May 11 DVD release in France. Well according to this site, the release will be the 25th instead. The link also has preview pics of the DVD menus (one of which uses my fav pic from the film) and a list of features.

– Introduction to the movie by Amos Gitaï at the Festival of Montpellier
– Preparation of the opening scene
– Interviews of Hanna Laslo, Hiam Abbass and Natalie Portman
– Trailers

The preparation of the opening scene, which is a 10 min shot of Nat crying, should prove very interesting to Nat fans. And hopefully the interview delivers as well. Big thanks to Johan.

So, assuming the features are the same for the release in your territory, will you be buying the Free Zone DVD?

And Becca sent in a couple scans from the UK Vogue.

Nat has her own lipstick? Is that new info or did that fact just blow past me?
Secrets behind the look

Onto zee fanart!

Philip sent in two variations of a cool Closer wallpaper.

Normal
Smoothed

Irina sent in some more avatars.

And finally, Loleia sent in her own lovely avatars.

Have a great weekend.

• Garcy says:

Another PageSix sighting:

Natalie Portman and Gael Garcia Baernal were spotted together in Toronto at Nectar restaurant and outside the eatery for smoke breaks.

“Nat has her own lipstick? Is that new info or did that fact just blow past me?”

She does indeed. I have it. It’s one of my favorites, and not just because it’s Natalie’s lipstick. It’s a very nice, subtle color.

• JeSuis says:

I voted for the crappy collection!!!

• preterNATural says:

I can personally attest to the fact that at least one of the “sightings” that’s been widely reported is bogus. Since I’m probably not the only person filing bogus sightings, I think you can safely ignore all of them. Even photographs won’t tell the full story (and we’ve seen none thus far).

There is a lot I don’t know about Portman, but what I DO know (because she says so in nearly every interview) is that she wants to keep her love interests private. As a huge fan, I respect and admire that choice she’s made.

So lets get back to talking about her beautiful performances, photo shoots, and interviews – things we HAVE seen!

• nat ah lee says:

I have that lipstick 🙂

• _Anyathe says:

Her own lipstick huh? That’s pretty cool.

Liv Tyler is too hot.

• rene d'ancanto says:

where are those pictures of the avatars from?? the “Stop Wars” ones? i saw them when they were posted, but now i can’t find them. can someone tell me? i’d appreciate it a lot.

• Jeroen says:

That fact just blew past you.

• brown-eyes says:

Isn’t she all about the environment? So…why does she smoke?

• CJS says:

I wish I had my own lipstick….well being a guy…maybe not lipstick….something like cologne…yeah that’d be tight….Nat should stick with the lipstick…but I’m defiantly taking the cologne route…

• bENi says:

hm.. you forgot the Star Wars Prequel Collection 😀

• tunis says:

BEAUTIFUL avatars. every single one of then. Congrats! oh, and rene d’ancanto, those pictures are from SNL… commercials?

• Tara says:

To which e-mail address should I send my Wallpaper and other arts?

Yeah, they’re from SNL.

And you can email wallpapers to me.

• Eastwood says:

Found a few photos that I think haven’t been posted at np.com: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nordlicht/tags/natalieportman/

• nat_fan03 says:

She might be getting married to Gael!?

Yes, I am happy that she found a guy that she is really into,and ofcorse I’m,like,a matchmaker or anything,but I mean I swore to myself Nat was gonna marry Hayden Christensen, because I thought they were perfect for each other!Again, I am happy for Nat’s love(he is kinda hot), but really, does anyone at all agree with me?

• JusSumGuy says:

Why do you always knock Where The Heart IS? I liked it. Natalie looked great, got top billing for the first time, and yes it was a little sappy but still for a chick flick wasn’t all that bad. Not her worst work for sure.

• MoRawk says:

Anyone watch MTV today ??

It had a program about new “stars” that will take over hollywood, and nat was in it featuring V for vendetta,., i just zapped in on it..

Have a nice weekend, in sweden everyone is having a BBQ and some beers .. Cheeers !!

Peace out

• Alana says:

No actually she’s had that Stila liptick named after her for a while. I have it and it’s actually my favorite color.

Why do I always knock WTHI? Cos I thought it was an awful film. The first act is almost fun but its a mess after she has the child.

• Miagro says:

About Nat’s lipstick. Do you remember the sentence in Garden States, “here comes the lipstick…”? Well, actually I hope she doesn’t have a lipstick like that. That would be pretty… doh doesn’t matter. 😀

• loleia says:

Hmm.. looks like you forgot a collection Dazza;

“Geek’s Delight collection: StarWars Prequels, V for Vendetta and Mars Attacks” 😉

• manuela says:

Hi I am a french girl and I want to know where can I buy Natalie’s lipstick on internet. Thank you.

• blahblah says:

Portman is a pacifist who wouldn’t stand up to stalin. Dont kid yourself by trying to be a revolutionary figure.