gulag orkestar

By May 19, 2006Site-news

Hola

Still looking for some more proper Paris Je T’aime reviews. If you spot any, let me know.

For now, there is a post on the IMDB from someone who saw it at Cannes and really liked it.

Tom Tykwer made a very sweet and very Run-Lola-Run esque segment with natalie portman being better than I’ve ever seen her

And Jeff Wells called it “the surprisingly spritzy anthology film Paris Je’taime”…I think thats a good thing.

And here is an article about the producers fight over those 2 dropped segments from Paris. Thanks to Donald.

Time for a Paris Je T’aime poll, dontcha think?

Here are the results of our V for Vendetta DVD poll.

Will you be getting the Vendetta DVD?

Definitely 67.66% (364 votes)

Just a rental 14.31% (77 votes)

I don’t think so 10.78% (58 votes)

I’ll wait for a more stacked definitive edition 6.88% (37 votes)

Warner Brothers loves 68% of you.

Its been awhile since we had some new project news so enjoy this Henry VIII rumour. Keira more popular than Nat…hmmm…even if true, that might be a good thing. Thanks to Amo.

And finally, Boaz wanted to let the world know that he’s interviewed Natalie (twice!) and you can see his V for Vendetta interview over here.

How much do we hate him? 😉

I’ll be back tomorrow with some more goodies.

• tito says:

The IMDb message boards seem to be run by junior high school students. I don’t trust those things when people go around when there is a huge thread talking about how controversial Poseidon was because a guy died when he fell down an elevator shaft.

Its the same with any board really. You’ll get good people and morons and the morons will shout loudest and get the most attention.

• MichelAlexander says:

Hi there! Long time visitor, very new poster. Love the site!

Anyway, about Keira being more popular than Natalie:
    I happen to love them both. I’m in the process of buying every movie they are in. I personally think both are very good actresses.

Greatings from the Netherlands!

• maiscedu says:

There’s something about Keira’s mouth that deeply irritates me, but I like her, Pride and Prejudice is a smashing film and she has the most perfect accent I have ever seen.

I believe she’s as popular as Nat, no more no less, both are young and are making a great career… There’s no way to compare.

• Bloody Fork says:

Sweet, she got sucked out by a vacuum.

• cata says:

I’ve just read about a possibility of Natalie playing the role af Anne Boleyn in Henry VIII….NO….I DEFINITELY don’t like the idea of seeing Natalie´s head being chopped off….. i have nothing against Keira, but better be hers.

• dittygrain says:

I really hope Natalie agrees to play Mary in “The Other Boleyn”. It was an awesome book and I think she could potray this character really well. Besides, she and Keira still look enough alike to be sisters.

• clone says:

I think the interview was good, and I also found out that on http://www.ezydvd.com.au you can now pre-order it before the 9th of Augest, which is when it comes out.

dont beleive me dazza, check the sight and go to coming soon.I already pre-orded mine in an ezydvd store.

• Nannina says:

One thing is that Natalie really would have to work very hard on her accent if she got a part in the Henry the VIII movie. Her accent got her through V for Vendetta, but that was a futuristic action adventure from a comic book. She would need to be much better for a historical movie.

I like both Keira and Natalie, but Keira has been disappointing me lately. In 2003 I thought she had tremendous potential, but since then I think her choices have been less than stellar… we shall see.

• Gordan99 says:

Hey! I’ve been a Nat fan for ages, and have visited this site for quite a while now.
    One thing that I would like to see is the inclusion of an RSS feed. Would that be possible?

• v4v says:

wow you pre-ordered yours from ezydvd already………….i’m gonna wait till i find out whether they’re selling the 2 disc or the one disc or (probably) both…………….so far it only looks like they’re selling the one disc