By November 27, 2006Site-news

Hi again

It brings me great pleasure to present the very first pic from Mr Magorium’s Wonder Emporium AND The Other Boleyn Girl. A HUGE thank you to Cristina.

Now you can click on the pics to get full versions. Thanks again to Cristina.

*The Magorium pic was removed on request*

Source and Source.

• JenR1215 says:

lol Nat actually looks tall in Magorium. I sure she’ll smile about that.

cool on Boleyn, im trying to remember what part that is.

She looks tall cos Dustin is the size of a postage stamp.

• fanatical610 says:

Thank you so much Dazza and Cristina. Just made my night (and probably my week if I’m honest). These are great!

• thevoid99 says:

• minimaggit says:

Hoppipolla, yep that’s the shit.

i had sort of forgotten magorium, it really is a promising film.

Dazza, i remember you said you had read the script, how good (or bad) is it?

• psychobaggins says:

Great to see some photos from these highly anticipated films. Eager to see Wonder Emporium to see Natalie and the always great Dustin Hoffman onscreen together, that should be good fun.

As for The Other Boleyn Girl, why oh why can’t it be about lesbian lovers. 🙁 That pic is still sexy as hell though.

• Orionsaint says:

Is this gonna be like, ‘Babes in Toyland’ or that Ben Stiller movie, ‘Night at the Museum’ with talking little people or toys or whatever, lol.

• clone says:

Is that jack frost from the santa claus 3 with natalie portman? Iwonder.

I love these pictures and natalie and scarlett do look like twin sisters.

I wonder if natalie kept that hat she wore.

also I cant beleive it, a sequal to v for vendetta? how could it be? V died, so does this mean he has more than 1 life in him. does it mean he escaped the train in time? I hope natalie fights, plus this means Hugh weaving and natalie portman will be acting togehter.