Nat nails it?

By December 13, 2006Site-news

A quick little update this morning.

Someone who acted on The Other Boleyn Girl has posted some comments about Nat and Scarlett. Head over here to read it. Thanks to Jason.

Also, we have added the Charlie Rose appearance to the video section. This was my favourite TV appearance from the V for Vendetta publicity push so if you haven’t seen it yet, go get it. Thanks to El Nota, Bryan and Mart.

That’s it for now.

• InNatsThrall says:

Scarlett never impressed me either. Not even in the same league of class and beauty as Nat. Dazza did you get my 10 dollar donation?

I dunno. I would need to know what your real name is.

Will be thanking a couple more people in my next update so if your name isn’t amongst those then I didn’t get it.

• InNatsThrall says:

Ok, I’ll keep an eye out.

• preterNATural says:

Couldn’t agree more about the CR interview, Dazza. CR is a gifted journalist and NP gave a great interview. The part where she talks about the Wachowski brother’s privacy I think speaks volumes about her attitude towards show business. CR deftly touched on her politics and the film “Munich” which I thought was very apropos.

• SKYWALKER says:

interssting,scarlet its good but nat its …………..amazing

• fanatical610 says:

I really liked this interview and now I can watch all the time. Thanks guys.

• cali says:

IMDB comments – if people don’t want to sign up just to read the comments, myself and others posted them on AQMB a while back. Look for the Other Boleyn Girl thread, page 3 and 4.

p085.ezboard.com/fbase37sdiscussionfourmnatalieportman

Thanks for the Charlie Rose clip, it’s a keeper.

• nimbuschick says:

I’ve been reading the book (I already read the screenplay) and the manipulation is wonderful. I’m much more of a thinker than a feeler, as my Shakespeare Professor liked to point out, and I find the turns and tricks and backstabbing of Ann to be WONDERFUL. Natalie’s a bright girl and I will love to see her play the ever calculating Queen of England 🙂