and we’re back

By December 27, 2006Site-news

Hiya

Things are still quiet in Natworld but I’ve got enough odds and ends for a decent update.

Let’s begin with the results of the previous poll.

These are the things Clone would buy Natalie for Christmas.

1.a bunch of roses
2.a box of M&M’s
3.a $50.00 gift voacher
4.an academy award from the what’s new store saying best kisser in the world.

Which is the most ill conceived?

Who? What? I don’t understand! 32.3% (188 votes)

Someone tell the guy she’s Jewish 25.43% (148 votes)

Don’t encourage him! 13.57% (79 votes)

The Best Kisser Academy Award 9.45% (55 votes)

The $50 gift…voacher 7.56% (44 votes)

The M&M’s 6.87% (40 votes)

The flowers 4.3% (25 votes)

It was nice seeing Sanjiro updating again. A couple months ago I tried to get an Omar-Sanji column started but even Ethan Hunt would have struggled to accomplish that particular mission. So, what to do with Sanji? That’s what this new poll is about.

There have been a number of updates to the site in the last few days. A big thanks to Melody.

Shinka Shinohara gallery updated – Check out this strangely awesome pic.

SNL updated

Oscar after party updated

Wacky Chicks updated

Frost/Nixon added

Paper night club added

Stroll with mom added

The Filmography page has also been updated, along with the film galleries.

The one bit of Nat news today is that Paris je T’aime will be receiving a nationwide in Australia on Valentine’s Day.

Finally, a bit of fanart.

Amy made a funny little bumper sticker that I’m sure will go down well with Clone.

Next up is a painting from JenR.

And the female domination continues with some more avatars from LostAmo.

Cheers

• Garcy says:

Is that Scarlett with Natalie in the first picture from the Paper Night Club gallery? They look quite silly covering their heads like that.

• binky says:

I’m really digging Scarlett’s sundress/kneeboots ensemble. Natalie’s Republican congressman combover hair, not so much.

• AProfessional says:

Garcy: They must be probably tired of getting their pictures taken everywhere they go, but w/e…:P

I liked the new image galleries, they’re pretty cool!

But I was kinda confused in Filmography, tho, cuz it says in imdb that Episode I was released in 1999, Garden State in 2004, Leon in 1994, Anywhere but Here in 1999, and Where the Heart is in 2000. Your filmography says something else, but I don’t kno if maybe ur right and they’re wrong; u might wanna check just in case 🙂

And happy early new year to all!

• goya says:

Nice pics!
    I had never seen them before!
    Aprofesional: si , soy española, y tu?

Cheers

• minimaggit says:

Vote: Doing more regular updates.

Because dazza does a good job this site is still great, but still i can’t help to miss a time when both JC and Sanji made relatively regular updates.

• AProfessional says:

By the way, the bumper sticker made me laugh…Really cute! 😀 And the avatars are REALLY nice, I think.

Goya: Que chulo! No, yo soy de la Republica Dominicana, pero vivo en Puerto Rico…Nunca he hido a Europa! Me fascinaria!

• nimbuschick says:

Why are her eyes blue in those icons? *cries*

AProfessional – They aren’t release dates.