back to regular programming

By January 5, 2007Site-news

Hi again

After the big news this morning I thought I’d delay the intended update a bit. But here she is…

Let’s start with something that I know a lot of you have been looking forward to – a 2007 Nat calendar. The pics are very big so that they can be printed. Thanks to Jorrit.

Front
January
February
March
April
May
June

The rest will come with sunday’s update.

I’m sure most of you know this by now but Indiana Jones 4 will finally begin production in June of this year for a May 2008 release. Nat is still being linked with a role but I wouldn’t get excited until something is confirmed.

Speaking of release dates, Paris Je T’aime will open in Germany on January 25 while Goya’s Ghosts opens in Prague on February 1. Thanks to Jonas and Jason.

And finally, Thierry sent word that Natalie’s Simpsons episode will air on January 14. I look forward to seeing how that turns out.

UPDATE

It seems the premiere of 24 on that night means the ep won’t be airing on that date. Nevertheless, it’ll be on soon enough.

Cheers for now

• imakemloose69 says:

Great Idea for a Nat calander!!! love the pics!!! I work at fedex kinkos so i will def print out this and hang on my wall, along with other nat poster on my wall.

• Garcy says:

For those who would like to suspend disbelief, Natalie and Gael spent time together for New Years according to this blog. No pictures of course. From my understanding, it sounds like the blogger shared a flight with them.

• minimaggit says:

April is amazing.

• AProfessional says:

Nice calendar. April’s is such a beautiful picture.

• Thea says:

Love the calendar. Is going in print on monday and on my wall right after =). And seen the trailer. This will be the cutes film ever. Cant wait to see it. And Natalie’s outfit is so pretty.

• bushi says:

hello,thanks and….bye for now….

• bushi says:

all months are good…

• plop says:

Beautifull calendar. Hard to say what picture i like more from March (i have sort of madnes about BIG pictures, like givin true meaning to the “close up” thing).

And about the trailler, i havenĀ“t seen. May be i am confused, but Dazza comments in the news page sounded to me like it is way too “spoilifericus”

• veggiegal says:

I believe that Goya will also open in Italy on January 19. And it will be shown at the Goteborg Film Festival in Sweden on February 2. I wish that Goya and Paris were being released in the US already.

• Marty says:

Goya’s Ghosts will be released in Italy January, 19th ^^

• clone says:

I’ve seen 2 natalie portman calenders already for sale, and in this months issue of the australian empire magazine, it reveales that mr mago? what ever its called is coming to the cinemas on boxing day.

also i think she will get the part in indiana jones 4.

• veggiegal says:

I just found out that Goya will be released in the UK on January 12. That is next week. So all of you in the UK can see it and tell us how it is.

• Anthony k says:

I know this has nothing to do with the calendar (April is by far the best picture, bring on the rest!!!!!) ((Thanks Jorrit)) but I’m watching Garden State for the upteeth time as I write this (No I do not have it on DVD, yet! It’s on one of the movie channels anyway) and the character she portrays in that is why I love her so. She has never been so beautiful (in a film). Ohhh whenever I feel stressed or low I just think of Nat and she gets me through (instantly relaxes me)… should I seek medical help???? I can’t wait to see Goya’s Ghost when it’s released here on the 12th (thanks for the tip)

• rafael28 says:

that calender wont fit right on my desktop but theyre great nonetheless, man today is too great

• dittygrain says:

I’m not sure if you’d be interested in this link but I guess it’s sorta Natalie related. This site has some pictures of the costumes she wore as her character in Goya’s Ghost:

• Kitten says:

Here is a link for the trailer on Youtube, hope it’s OK to post it here

• _Anyathe says:

I really hope she’s not in Indy 4. *Shudders* I love the other Indy movies, but a fourth is really pushing it.

• thierrry123 says:

paris je t’aime (french) dvdrip is up.
    Could someone please donwload it an upload natalie’s segment to youtube.

• shadowtrooper says:

I love this calendar

• chandrasonic says:

The Simpsons episode will probably be aired on February 11 (“Little Big Girl”).