rocktober

By March 1, 2007Site-news

Coming Soon seems to think that The Darjeeling Limited will have a limited release date in October. This means we’ll possibly get it even before Mr Magorium. Boleyn, Magorium, Darjeeling and Blueberry all within the space of a few months…YES!

Thanks to Celiana for that and thanks to Cal for the heads up on this Lainey column about Natalie and Gael at the Vanity Fair party.

I’ll be back with more tomorrow.

• life_is_a_cereal says:

Uhhg. Does Lainey kind of piss anyone else off? In almost everything she writes (not this last article), but in a lot, she just comes off as a complete asshole. Or like she thinks she’s so much smarter than everyone else. Anyway, I’m just ranting because I’m bored. Oh well.

• bou says:

Magorium, Boleyn, Darjeeling, Blueberry…and…Goya’s ghosts! 2007 will be Nat’s year! Can’t wait!!!!

• hatikva says:

life_is_a_cereal: I admit that Lainey’s writing style is catchy and sassy and if I were reading about a celeb other than Nat, then I might like it. That said, in her Nat columns, I get the feeling that Lainey’s a bit condescending and tries to rub things in our faces (i.e. Gael). I’m sure only a handful of people besides Clone still deny that relationship, but Lainey is still gloating about it. She’s been gloating about it since July and now it’s getting obnoxious. Perhaps it’s part of the job, but she’s not my favorite gossip columnist.

I think she’s very gloating about Gael and Nat is because she seemed to take a lot of shit from Nat fans for suggesting that they were back together. I think I recall her saying the response from Nat fans was just about as bad as she’s ever received from a group of fans. A fact that I find more than a little embarrassing.

• Cherrycake says:

I love Natalie and I love Gael. I think they are perfect together, and I wish them nothing but happiness.

• savpc says:

dazza, why would you find anything from a gossip columnist remotely “embarassing” let alone, credible?

• Bellatrix says:

That’s great! A big dose of Natalie this year. Awesome. 🙂

• jenR1215 says:

her shoes “are ass”…. i’ve heard weird slang terms and phrases, but that was just retarded.

• thevoid99 says:

Ah..!!!!! Quirky Natalie, Natalie w/ Scarlett, Natalie in Wong Kar-Wai, and Natalie in Wes Anderson film.

Too much Nat to handle!!!!! Me like!!!!!

• Garcy says:

I don’t know how reliable Coming Soon is considering they haven’t added Natalie to the cast list. I think we’ll see Blueberry first because it’s premiering at Cannes’ 60th film fest in May. Hopefully one of her films will also screen at the Toronto International Film Festival so she can be at 2 of the 3 biggest film fests of the year (Sundance being the other).

This year is gonna be AWESOME.

• Garcy says:

These anti Gael fans are rabid, I tell you! Has anyone sifted through the IMDB boards?

I’m glad that most the “gossip” sites favor Nat. Apart from Lainey, the guy from Egotastic and even Perez Hilton only post positive blurbs about her.

• ChantalShivan says:

my birthday is october 16! obviously there is a connection 😐

• JorgeRibeiro says:

I cant wait to see all these films. Im drawn to Magorium the most. Looks very good. 🙂 Oh, and another thing. Eric Bana RULEZ. Cant wait for Boleyn.

• clone says:

the lainey gossip about nat and gael is only words again. its there way of making storys up as paperatises do. its also how actors play with each other in partys like this.

basiclly there only good freinds.

has anyone noticed that natalie has a little look alike of keira knightly? you know when keria was on the red carpet last year,I think.

• clone says:

all gael fans are mexican.