Nat in Toronto

By May 7, 2007Site-news

Hey guys

Just a super quick update to show you a couple images of Natalie on set in Toronto.

Pic 1
Pic 2

I don’t think its a wig and it looks like they’ve really struggled to make her now longer hair appear as short as it did last year.

Thanks to Lilouminaii and Popsugar.

• thierrry123 says:

If it’s not a wig than it is a nice solution.

• unity1 says:

It looks like a wig to me. Hopefully the re-shoots take place at night, in the dark, where people can’t see very well.

• brasaremean says:

it looks shorter though

• binky says:

That reaallllllly looks like a wig, as the proud owner of 2.

The thing that makes me think its not a wig is the middle parting. That and the fact that there’s clearly more hair that when she first did the shoot.

• Cherrycake says:

It’s most certainly a wig.

• sam'u-el says:

damn! dazza, I’m surprised no one really thought of it… why does natalie have band-aids on her arm? maybe she decided to give-up smoking !!! hahaha… a little late I’m afraid. I miss the days when I used to check this site at least once each day!… hope ur all doing fine! keep it real! peace…out !!!

• JenR1215 says:

yeah u can tell they didn’t cut it. if they did, they need to take off another inch and thin her hair more to match what it did look like before. lol

• bou says:

Hum… Dazza… sorry I didn’t sign the email…but Lilouminaii is… me.

• natveggie77 says:

I have an idea!
    Maybe these are old pictures!
    ???

And if she cut her hair again I would cry. I would CRY!

To me it looks like a wig, esp. b/c the color is so red. In recent shots it has been a light brunette. BUT she could have colored and cut it. Wigmakers have gotten VERY good at making wigs look real. Whatever it is, I hope she decides to let her hair grow longer.

Also, the texture of the hair looks weird…it doesn’t look like the texture of Nat’s hair, which is more fine. This “hair” looks thicker than Nat’s. But I could be wrong…

• balla_ama says:

where in Toronto is this set?

• jenR1215 says:

I don’t think i could place it as a wig even if it WAS a wig.

I mean, look at her hair in Goya. She had NO HAIR AT ALL filming that movie. Those were some might fine wigs in that movie, i forgot they were wigs, until i thought of her with a Mohawk.

• Mockingbird says:

LOL @unity1! I think it looks like a wig but the colour and cut is wrong for how she looked when filming but at the same time it’s a different shade to her hair at the moment. Whatever it is it isn’t looking too great! LOL!

Eve on the AQMB found a link to new “My Blueberry Nights” pics on Cinematical. I think the blonde hair looks quite nice in this pic:

New “MBN” Natalie pic on Rope of Silicon

• plop says:

To cut the hair would be easier. And i don’t see how could have a good efect a wig to resemble short hair. I mean, if you put a longer hair inside a wig that looks like shorter, wouldn’t the mass of the hair below creates an effect of “massive short hair”?.

• momokitty says:

dazza, you don’t think that dead skunk sitting on Natalie’s head is a wig?? LMAO