cuts and lies

By May 20, 2007Site-news

Hiya

Well the forum is going along very nicely so far. We’re almost up to 600 posts and 163 users. Not bad for 2 days.

At the moment there is a thread about Developing, Natalie’s second film. It was a short and is VERY rare indeed. Well it turns out that our very own Mart has a VHS copy of the film but is unable to encode it for the site. He is willing to send it to someone if they can do the encoding and upload it for everyone here to enjoy.

If you think you have the capabilities, head over to this thread and let us know.

I now have 7 very nice wallpapers for the battle. When I wake up tomorrow morning the battle will go up so if you want to partake you have till then.

In the news, M5Lover found that the Paul McCartney music video will be premiering on youtube on the 23rd (Wednesday). I’m really looking forward to how that turned out. Here’s hoping she isn’t sucking face with Paul. Yes, I’m six.

M5Lover has also cracked the mystery of the bandaids, although most of you figured it out anyway. They were shots for her Africa visit this summer. More specifically, when she goes to Rwanda to shoot an animal documentary with Jack Hanna.

Natalie Portman had former model Nathan Bogle on her right arm and two Band-Aids on her left arm at the recent Lower Manhattan Cultural Council benefit at 7 World Trade Center. She’d gotten shots that day to prepare for a trip this summer to Africa.

Source

Hannah sent in a V promo pic that I don’t think we have.

And finally, Amy sent in a fantastic wallpaper of Nat and her significant other.

Seeya tomorrow bright and early

• plop says:

I know it is dumb to insist, but i got it¡¡ (to the forum. Like “What hapenned in the way to the forum?”)
    I hope i will recover soon capability to watch wmv. Happy new week to every one.

• jenR1215 says:

i think the forum’s going to distract me from the websites, lol.

• cali says:

Nice catch on the band-aids story, m5. Thanks also for posting on AQMB news thread.

Congrats on the new forum, Dazza. I particularly like the banner. Looks like Alex Lensky is already looking for Natalie love. yikes…. Good luck.

• cali says:

Dang it, I hit send before I double-checked the html to link AQMB.

I meant to say that I got a VHS of Developing off of e-bay for cheap. Sorry can’t upload, but the tapes are out there.

• justice2099 says:

oooooooo! i want 2 c the new wallpapers! i hope their cool! and awesome! i think i’m gonna go buy mars attacks this weeend. finals week is almost done! every1 come over! we all watch mars attaX 2gether. sounds like a plan 2 me.

Bobby: CD – fishes?
    Mark: MNRO – fishes.
    Bobby: SAR – fishes!
    Boddy: CEDBD – fishes?
    Bobby: CM?
    Mark: ……?

WOW! That’s AWESOME for the forum. I have looked at it and intend to participate, just haven’t gotten to it yet. I belong to a few other forums and of course come here, so it’s like…EVEN MORE NAT!!! Can I handle it? Anyway, I gotta fit this new forum into my group of forums, so I must figure out a way to allot time to it. I’m sure everyone was so thrilled that I informed you of this.

I LOVE the wallpaper of Nat and Charlie!

• cali says:

Dang, did I post the html for AQMB link correctly?

‘Developing’ VHS can often be found for sale on e-bay.

• viona says:

wow cute wallpaper…
    also love natalie and nathan bogle.