Now in red

By May 20, 2008Site-news

Hi again

Lots more great stuff today. Nat should be on the Cannes jury every year.

Kicking things off are new pictures of Natalie attending the premiere of Steven Sodebergh’s Che Guevara films…yes, films. There are two of them. An interesting hairdo, perfect makeup and a familiar dress. Click the image for the full gallery. Thanks to Terminator and Babyjane.
EDIT: 43 more HQ pictures have been added.

Next up, as reported a few days ago, Devendra has now joined Natalie in Cannes. Boy, thats friendship for you. Right, Clone? Click the image below for the gallery of the lovebirds having a romantic dinner.

Now for a couple single images. On the left is Natalie walking her new dog in Cannes and on the right is a new image from the Vanity Fair party…and boy does she look fierce. Love it.

Thanks to Pasha and Fanatical.

• JenR1215 says:

they’re so adorable. xD

• Mockingbird says:

VF Party: That’s Alexandra Maria Lara, her fellow juror. Natalie is talking to in the last picture. I love the dress SO much I wish we had better pictures.

Thanks for all the photos. Love the hair and makeup at the “Che” premiere but I’m getting a bit tired of the ruffly Lanvin dresses. I know it is her preferred style but there were some really interesting other dresses in that collection. I hope Alber Elbaz aprreciates all this free publicity!

• Mockingbird says:

OK I am obviously too tired as the punctuation in my previous post makes no sense! What I meant to write was that Natalie is talking to Alexandra Maria Lara, fellow juror, great actress and lucky girlfried of Sam “Control” Riley.

• Pasha says:

I wouldn’t really call it “free” publicity since she’s not paying for any of the clothes and on top of that it’s being custom made and tailored for her. Celebrities and designers seem to equally benefit from each other.

• Pasha says:

And it confuses me too why she just keeps wearing basically the same thing over and over again.

The dress looks nice on her but really clashes with red carpet! Her makeup is nice but a bit heavy on the eyes…typical for her though. It does make them really stand out and look beautiful, but I don’t think she needs makeup to bring out those big brown eyes. LOVE the hair. I would liked to have seen a different look though, we had the long chiffon dress, the purple frilly dress, and now a red frilly dress. Overall a pretty good look. The black dress below is cute as well and different, and I love her hair like that.

• chewbacca says:

I am growing EXTREMELY tired of the puffy ruffle Lanvin dress. What’s the point? There’s soooo many other styles and stylists out there, so couldn’t she change it a bit? they’re no even flattering on her, she’s too petite!! If she doesn’t have to pay for it, couldn’t she pick something else, FOR ONCE?

• savpc says:

Clone has the right idea. The pics with DB are obviously a set-up, shill-deal orchestrated for publicist reasons. Do you think she would allow such a protracted, table side photo shoot intrusion for something really personal or genuinely romantic? His career needs help, he is pro-active FINCA and she can use the exposure to her advantage as she needs a broader private-life profile of more than just a doggypoopscooper. I wonder if the dog is a decedent of Charlie? That would be big news. I like the name Watts…

• trippy627 says:

I liked the dress in blue better but I guess when you’re standing on high heels you made yourself, you really don’t give a fuck.

• plop says:

Yes, she should be every year. Or, as Anakin would say: “Now THIS is podracer!!!!”.

Ok, it looks like if Devendra were putting a ring on her finger… i guess that is it. Good luck!!!!!!

• Pasha says:

I love how nothing she does is ever in the least bit duplicitous or manipulative for some people unless it involves her having a boyfriend, then all of a sudden it’s all lies. Paparazzi have things called hidden cameras and zoom lenses that can be used from hundreds of feet away.

• clone says:

it’s really freindship, not relationship, cause if you look closer, you can see his kissing her on the cheek and it seems she’s telling him, she wants to live a single mother life.

I love the red gown. I wonder what it would look if you add this red gown with the purple gown she wore this week.

• plop says:

Oh, Pasha… You don’t know how painfull it has been for me to swallow that those pics looks like a marriage asking (don’t know how to write that in english) but it looks pretty obvious. (Is it possible to be delusional and realistic?)

• leia padme says:

yes – we need more variety in the dress but….since we get to see her face 59 times, it’s a small sacrifice. I loved the goddess look of her Oscar dress even though it was an off-the-rack kind of thing.

• plop says:

Ok, now some one goes and see the 23 pic of the red dress gallery, and try to convince me that Natalie isn’t a vulcan!!!!!!!!! Life long and proper all of you 😉

May i guess that the hug to the paparazzi was a post-porm-farr feature?

• Kate923 says:

I don’t normally comment on this stuff, but I was genuinely taken with how, like, happy she looked in those photos. Like I couldn’t help but smile myself seeing her expression in some of them, and I just wanted to say – good! How cool!

• life_is_a_cereal says:

God they’re adorable together. And I as much as I’ve love Devendra and his music, for quite some time, I still am hoping dating Natalie Portman will convince him to cut his hair.

• trippy627 says:

If she marries that guy the whole world goes to hell. =)

• valevale says:

They’re adorable together!!
    I’m so happy for her, so so happy!
    Well, I hope that Nat should be on the Cannes Jury every year!We’ll see;)

• Teo says:

I hope we get more pictures from the Vanity Fair party. That dress is gorgeous!

• rwix says:

she’s just so cute in this red dress and the make-up is not bad too , actually she’s beautiful matched with the red carpet!

• Jenski says:

Stop complaining about the ruffled dresses. 1: They let us see her legs. 2. The Vanity Fair dress is way more AWESOME. We need more pictures of the Vanity Fair dress.