scrape scrape

By August 4, 2008Site-news

Hello. We are this close |-| to sorting out the square thumbnail problem in the new gallery and we’re about this close |—| to a change that will CHANGE NP.COM FOREVER ever ever ever.

Until then we’ll have to content ourselves with 3 new old images. The 3rd is from a brand new event and we obviously can’t say for sure that its Natalie but I think its a safe bet.

Thanks to Pasha and Jared.

• fanatical610 says:

The shoulder bag looks like the one Nat always carries around as well.

Yeah, the hair and the bag and the fact that the setting looks suspiciously like Devendra’s seedy love den leads me to believe that there is a 99% chance it’s her.

• plop says:

[url=http://www.natalieportman.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=71998]This[/url] is the pic that convinced me. Same shirt and bag.

Other than that, the hair resembles her, and -the little that can be seen- maybe the ears aswell.

• clone says:

Can’t be 100% sure, cause I’ve seen women look like natalie in different places, and that bag is not just one of its kind. there are alot of them around.

• clone says:

maybe it is her, because it looks like the clothes she wore when she went to see the dark knight. I’m guessing that she’s relising that dev hasn’t got time for her now.

• plop says:

First: Apologizes for posting an url that long. I thought I could do the [url] trick.

Second: If the clue that i thoug I found were real, would be kinda sad for me. Now she is photograpehd even before leaving her house (ok, Dev’s and hers) to go to cinema? 🙁

Clone, if you know so much about that bag, then I am directing you to this thread. Help the ladies out.

Plop, try [a href=”your url here”]your text here[/a] but with <> instead of [ ].

• fanatical610 says:

I know this is pointless but Clone, how can you tell from a photo that she’s realising he doesn’t have time for her?

• Kitten says:

I would say it was definately her too, thought it might be at one of DB’s gig’s why are people thinking it’s them before they leave the house?

• Garcy says:

You know, Devendra would look so good with a haircut. That picture of him gives that illusion, and I would say he doesn’t look half bad at all.

• clone says:

I can tell he hasnt got time for her, cause his got alot of work to do, and she went to the cinemas that day. why didnt he go with her? simple buisness first, family second for Dev.

natalie’s is family first carear second.that’s mine too.

Clone, maybe he didn’t go with her because they are individual people who aren’t attached at the hip. They don’t always have to be together to validate their relationship. What you speak of is unhealthy behavior.

• clone says:

well then, that means there only helping each others carear go up, and there is no relationship as those papaz. say.