Gosman? Portling?

By February 5, 2009Nat-news

Gossip columnist Lainey is reporting that her sources are telling her that Natalie and Ryan Gosling are quite possibly dating. Or at least hanging out. I think this is going to be received as well as any “Nat is dating” rumour.

As I reported exclusively on eTalk last night, my sources say they met a few weeks ago at one of his DJ nights through a mutual acquaintance. Am told he was rather assertive, asking for her number right away. Since then they’ve apparently been flirt texting and hanging out with friends, and casual dvd nights undercover, not in any particular rush towards anything serious but they say they are super cute when together, very relaxed vibe and, as girly boo boo as this sounds, supposedly he’s crazy about her but is “happy not to push”.

I think Ryan seems like an awesome guy and he’s definitely one of the best actors around. So I’m happy. How about you?

• Lodovico Settembrini says:

Come on, guys. As you can see there is a lot of paparazzi photos about Natalie back in January. And she’s hanging out with a lot of male and female friends, but not Gosling! And the source says they met a few weeks ago, but the latest single Natalie paparazzi photoshoot is from February! (Hanging out with Rashida Jones!) So, probably they met, but it could be just one occasion.
    So I’m pretty sure it’s just Lainey Gossip has a fantasy…

• Larsdk says:

Lodovico I hope your right ;(

• viona says:

laineygossip is one of the worst.
    “Ryan & Rachel foreva” 😉

• natalietoturkey says:

I haven’t watch The Notebook yet, but I know Ryan. He looks a great guy, flirt or friend Natalie is so lucky. And I am sure they look great together. But, its to early to talk something like that…

• antarctica says:

I’m a huge Lainey fan but I think this might be wishful thinking on her part. Natalie has lots of guy friends, maybe he’s one of them. If he’s anything more we’ll soon find out.

Lainey is both a huge Natalie fan and a Gosling fan – like I said before, maybe just wishful thinking on her part and trying to be matchmaker.

• ked says:

I don’t know about you but when i sit down for dinner i definitely don’t start bemoaning the dating choices of natalie portman.

• Jenski says:

I would hate for this pairing to happen simply because of the baggage that comes with Gosling: the McGoslings. Rabid, Notebook-obsessed McGoslings. I’ve seen their work at various boards and it is very, very sad. I remember when supposedly Gosling hooked up with Kirsten Dunst, they lost their minds. McGolsings don’t seem to get that they aren’t their TN characters.
    Ick.

I’d rather she hook up with James Franco. Or go lesbian and hook up with Emily Blunt.

• downwithbears says:

No Natalie! Stay away from Canadians, they’re evil.

I thought she was dating Karen from the Office.