Elle France

By February 10, 2011Nat-news

Natalie is on the cover of the February issue of Elle France. I might be wrong but, unlike most overseas publications that use outtakes from stateside shoots, this looks like a new shoot.

• marine says:

she is beautiful ! i buy it

• DavidK says:

Oh, that’s spectacular. Best pic in years, in my opinion.

• DavidK says:

I can’t wait to find out who designed the dress. Gorgeous.

• WanderinRoy says:

“…….this looks like a new shoot.”

Well, judging by the waistline on display in the photograph, the shoot can’t be too new. (chuckle)

• Stefan says:

It looks like the picture is … 3-4 month old, or older 😉

• beatsbroken says:

DavidK- The dress is by Christian Dior courtesy of Coolspotters.com

I love this shot and love that it’s Dior! I’m thinking she might wear Dior to the Oscars… I’m surprised she hasn’t worn them yet this awards season. I feel like it may be because she has been waiting for the big night!

• beatsbroken says:

Also, the dress is from Dior’s 2011 Resort collection.. which premiered May 15th… which means the pic was probably taken sometime after that!

• DavidK says:

That’s really sweet of you! Thanks!

• DavidK says:

beatsbroken, I’ve had a look around for more pictures of the dress, but I can only see a much less attractive green version. Perhaps the magazine shot above is just washed out, but it’s much more attractive to me. Have you had any luck finding a place to buy it?

• beatsbroken says:

Hi DavidK – I think this could have been a special version made for her… she is the Dior perfume spokesperson now! hehe. I think this mostly because of the color and because other versions have a sort of sheer side panel, and this one doesn’t appear to!

Also, I am fairly certain that the Resort collections go on sale sometime in May. I would check Dior’s website. Or, if you’re lucky enough to have a Dior store near you, maybe go in and ask.

I unfortunately am a Graduate student, so there will be no Dior dresses in my near future!