Brothers Rating + New Poll Help

By July 16, 2011Site-news

I tallied the votes and worked out the average for Brothers, which puts it, not in the upper echelon but, near the top of the second tier of beloved Natalie films.

The Natalie fan rating lined up very closely with the IMDB rating, with the critics quite far behind. Check out the ratings at the Brothers film page.

I haven’t set up a new poll yet, because I want your input before I do so. The plan is to do a poll about which actors, that Natalie hasn’t worked with, would be the ideal love interests in the next Natalie film.

• jumpin4smoke says:

Please put Sigourney Weaver in the poll. It’s always been a dream of mine to see two of them sharing the big screen. Hoping it will happen sometime in the near, distant (i don’t care) future. And thank you very much for keeping this site alive….

• aurore2704 says:

Colin Firth, Michael Fassbender, James Mcavoy, or whatever handsome british man !

• klaas patje says:

Kevin james.

We’re doing guys now but I can always do one for female co-stars as well. Keep the names coming, otherwise I’ll just pick my own favourites, and it’d be Ryan Gosling’s name written down 10 times.

Put me down for Ryan Gosling, too.

• jumpin4smoke says:

Few names: Ron Perlman, Jhonny Depp, Joaquin Phoenix, Michael Fassbender.

As for Sigourney Weaver, i wasn’t thinking about love interest (maybe? – no) but just the two of them in the same movie in the same scene exchanging some dialogue. If you’d do some poll (one day) about actresses we want Natalie to work with i beg you to put Sigourney Weaver. And as a thought for other choices: Meryl Streep, Noomi Rapace, Uma Thurman, Liv Tyler, Daryl Hannah, Saorise Ronan, Cate Blanchett….

• narkel says:

For love interests: Edward Norton, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Chris Evans, Milo Ventimiglia or Guillaume Canet.

It will be cool to add a poll about actors to work with, not only for love interest. I will agree with Noomi Rapace and Meryl Streep (that would be awesome!), and I would add some of my favs: Kate Winslet, Evan Rachel Wood, Helena Bonham-Carter, Edward Norton, Marion Cotillard, Christian Bale, Alan Rickman.

I’ll do females for the next poll. JGL is a great pick but alas, she has worked with him before.

• klaas patje says:

lets go A-list here

DiCaprio, Damon, Pitt or Depp.

• Lana says:

Leonardo Dicaprio!!! (:

• edenliao says:

James Franco will be good! though they did Your Highness together, but didn’t have any love interest in it!
    Ryan Gosling’s a great choice, too!
    and… maybe Adrien Brody? will be a special chemistry between them, I think…

for just work with, I would love to see Nat in films with Eva Green(dream cast)!!!!! and Emily Blunt, Romola Garai, Evan Rachel Wood, Carey Mulligan, Rose Byrne, Diane Kruger, Glenn Close, Emmy Rossum, Julia Stiles, and Jennifer Lawrence.

and… maybe a poll about directors we want Nat to work with, too??
    my suggestions, Baz Luhrmann(she lost the chance to do Romeo + Juliet) and Ang Lee!!!! also David Lynch, Roman Polanski, Clint Eastwood.
    I admire Lars Von Trier a lot, but… for an actress, it takes risk to work with him, right? 😛

We might have done a directors poll before as I remember I did a top 10 directors I’d like to see her work with article and think I might have done a poll on the back of it.

• narkel says:

You’re right Dazza! I completely forgot about Hesher. Then I’ll throw Cillian Murphy 😉

• edenliao says:

sorry Dazza I didn’t know you’ve done a directors poll.
    I will check the list! thanks! 🙂