Hesher Move

By August 1, 2011Nat-news

According to this twitter page, Hesher’s DVD and BD release date has changed from September 13th to October 18th. Has anyone heard the same?

• AMSSERME says:

I pre-order Hesher on Blu-Ray yesterday on Amazon.com and it said that the Item would be released on Sept.13.

• jen.evar says:

It’s still listed at September 13th on Blu-Ray.com.

• natasc says:

Wow… I just saw that there’s already a “pirate copy” of Hesher!
    unlike THOR that there’s no such copy….
    Which for me means that Hesher is still at the September release.

Natasc – it doesn’t really work like that.

Could take awhile for the listings on sites to be updated but we’ll have to wait and see I guess.

• natasc says:

Really Daz?
    I honestly thought it could only be a “dvdrip” if there was some sort of dvd or even a “leak” of a dvd…. which for me meant that it was close to get on dvd or it was already out.

DVD’s are actually usually ready close to when the films release into theatres. Obviously, the closer it gets to release the more likely it will find it’s way onto the web, but plenty of films have DVD rips arrive far in advance. Hesher’s later release date (if true) probably has nothing to do with the DVD’s being finished and more to do with when they think it will sell.

• broluca says:

Hi to everyone! I’m Luca, from Italy.. and need others portmanians to talk with.. And this is the right site, isn’t it? I’m sad, ’cause hesher’s going to be released in DVD and in Italy iy hasn’t come out in theatres, yet. Will it arrive? I hope so!

Broluca, check out the forum, which is better suited to ongoing Natalie conversations than this comments section.