More Candids

By August 24, 2011Nat-news

Amazing how we can go months without any candids and now Natalie is being snapped every other day. Just three new photos in this set, from a walk in Tribeca yesterday.

• cincy1234 says:

Looks like Ben’s hat

• Aurore2704 says:

I think the explanation is quite simple, during all the summer break she was s/w esle but now she is come back in New York, and so the paparazzy don’t miss her !

• AMSSERME says:

Why would Natalie wear a coat in August when it’s still summer?Yes,cincy1234,it looks like Ben’s cap.

Ben’s cap is obviously a message to us and the message is clear – “Ben is trying to control my head”.

• nicole1672 says:

Is she not wearing her wedding ring?

She’s not married. Unless you know something we don’t 😛

• clone says:

she isn’t married.Ben’s making her wear the hat which she didnt want to wear, but his forced her somehow which is also why she’s sad. someone go and find out whats really happening at her home. something tells me his torchering her somehow.she wouldnt wear that in summer.

Okay, Clone, you’re once again approaching “Dazza’s boot in Clone’s ass” territory. Your usual ramblings are silly but harmless, but when you start talking about death and torture then you’ve crossed a line. Take this warning seriously. If you don’t calm down you’ve got a 3 month ban awaiting you.

Dead @ him making her wear a hat she didn’t want to wear.

• nicole1672 says:

Oops, my bad…I meant engagement ring.

It’s hard to tell since the photos were taken from so far away, but she’s wearing it in the other recent candids.

• poppy says:

It’s weird she wasnt wearing the ring in the walking Whiz candids, then she was when she was out on Monday, now in these pics she isnt wearing it again, maybe it’s too dressy or showy for day wear a friend of mine got married recently and she got two rings one for every day wear and one for going out not hugely expensive but I thought that was a nice idea

I bet she’s probably wearing it. Rachel beat me to saying that I saw it in the other recent candids.