Natalie’s still crazy

By May 13, 2012Nat-news

Natalie had a surprise cameo in last night’s Saturday Night Live. She popped up briefly in the show’s 100th Digital Short, rapping and tossing baby dolls off of balconies. Watch it now before NBC yanks it (Nat appears at the 1:52 mark)!

UPDATE – Aaand it’s gone. If Hulu isn’t available in your country, you can watch the flipped version here on YouTube.

Author Rachel

More posts by Rachel

• Narkel says:

Boring mom? Hell no! XD

• Dazza says:

Sorry that this was posted late. My net was down all day and just came back online.

• a Bit in love says:

Sometimes I feel a little sad, for her not winning an oscar starring in a romantic comedy instead of Black Swan (which I haven’t seen). She’s still hot, but I guess a nicely done rc would soothe her temper. Maybe an epic-romantic-comedy. This could kick off a new trend. And no, I don’t wanna star in it. I wanna star in the next Star Wars. HULK!

• a Bit in love says:

grrrr….I just realized, there already is Bollywood….so much for romantic comedies…..maybe a short-romantic-comedy film

• AMSSERME says:

@ a Bit in Love-I can’t believe you haven’t seen Black Swan yet.If not then I urge you to rent or buy the DVD,and you will see why she won the Oscar for that film.She did a romantic comedy in No Strings Attached but compared with Black Swan,NSA was not worthy of an Oscar and it was not because of Natalie’s acting.Maybe her strong point is in drama films not comedy.

I agree with AMSSERME! See Black Swan as soon as possible! 🙂 Most romantic comedies are fluff (in my opinion) and don’t win Oscars. I’m saying MOST, not all.

• a Bit in love says:

OK, I will watch it. But only when I feel like I’m in a fairly stable condition.

• mahdisajjadi says:

youtube: This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by NBC Universal.
    and Hulu is not available in our country. 😐