LA Dance Project

By September 23, 2012Nat-news

Natalie was showing off a new blonde look at the dinner for Benjamin’s LA Dance Project and…wow, that is blonde. I was so happy to see her going dark again (I have serious brunette bias) so I’m not entirely thrilled, but hope that it’s for Thor 2 and the second Malick film.

To stick the knife in even further, here she is posing with Robert Pattinson.

What do you guys think?

• LH458 says:

i don’t know why all hate Natalie with blonde hair. I’m also more a brunette fan but blonde on Natalie looks good. In dark clothes it could be a burner….

btw. Robert Pattison and Natalie looks good together. Hope some Writers or Directors notice that.

• DMarek says:

i prefer dark/brunette too…. but this is new and she is sooo gorgeous…
    she looks like angel in white dress and blonde hair…
    i really like it. she is so beautiful

• burak says:

She is so beautiful and pretty everytime

• a Bit in love says:

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Haha…Nat you rock it again!

• a Bit in love says:

Her presence must be overwhelming, btw.

It looks terrible on her. Why would it be for Thor, tho? Pretty sure Jane was a brunette.

• whenpukedries says:

I bet you the baby will like it. Most babies would. It would be nicer if it were muted a bit, ashier. But she was probably under a lot of bright light for these photos, not a good friend to colored hair of any shade.

ia, at least an ash or dirty blonde would look more natural and not clash as much with her skintone.

• natness says:

She still looks pretty, so why not? But don´t keep it too long, Nat. And by the way, who´s that babe in the brownish dress? That cut-out makes me want to do naughty things to her.

• Poppy says:

It is for work according to Nat, presuming the Malick flick why would she dye it for Thor?

• Dazza says:

Maybe after someone has sex with Thor it transforms their hair into his colour.

Gonna see if I can find out if the colour was specifically for one of the films. I would be surprised if it isn’t.

• Dazza says:

Whoops, posted before I saw Poppy’s link.

Oh my…

Yes, Jane Foster is a brunette and I think it would be really odd for them to not be true to the comic.

• namthorpe says:

Now, with this colour, she reminds me (a little) Kari Byron from “Mythbusters”… 🙂

natness, that’s Dita Von Teese.

• amo says:

I love the idea of Natalie with pretty much any colour (and she looked lovely in My Blueberry Nights) but that is not a nice ‘do.

• PatrynXX says:

as long as she doesn’t pull an Anna Paquin forever it’s just fine. been thru this hair thing to death. Think Drew Barrymore started all this commentary over hair. Like hello Natalie is sexy with a five oclock shadow 😛 thats not total blond either. Lita ford is close and she’s hot. Thats more like Gold. Brunette is my thing true.

• Dazza says:

Just heard back. It’s for the Malick film.

• LH458 says:

FREEDOM FOR BLONDE NATALIE 2012!

Copy and Paste this Message where you can!!!!!!!!!!!

• NPortmanFan says:

I want dress! It’s absolutely gorgeous!

• Iktriad says:

Natalie looks great as brunette, bold and as a blond too. Her real colour is brunette, but if this is just temporary, I’m 100% ok with it.

• natness says:

Dita Von Teese. Does it speak in my favour that I didn´t recognise her or not? Anyway, in this case I´m withdrawing my statement. I´d prefer seeing Natalie in this dress. Even more so since the white one makes her look like a bride.

Good to see that you got some bigger photos! Yeah, the dress confuses me. Why white? It VERY much looks like a wedding dress. AS for the hair, I’m glad that at least she put some highlights and lowlights in instead of just going straight platinum blonde. And also that it doesn’t look like straw like it has in the past when she’s gone a little blonde…at least it looks shiny and healthy.

• AMSSERME says:

If Natalie changed her hair to blonde for the Malick film it could mean she ended her part in Thor 2.Of course she could dye her hair back to brunette if she needs to.I prefer her natural brunette color,but as Dazza,I’m not so thrilled either with blonde.Hope it won’t last long.

• portfan says:

All I see is this photo is the makings of a great meme that reads as follows: “Cheat on me with some random dude, and I’ll have revenge sex with Natalie Portman.”

I know she’s married and all, but that’s what I first thought when I saw this.

• AMSSERME says:

I think Dazza should make a new poll about which color we prefer Natalie:blonde or brunette?

Good one portfan! I know Natalie will do a lot for a role…shave her head, lose a bunch of weight, but really, couldn’t she have just worn a wig? 😉

• Dazza says:

Poll definitely coming today. And Natalie is definitely doing Thor.

• natty says:

hmmm pics are nice but i don´t like that color hair,sorry, still he is my fav