More Eye Opening Set Photos

By October 10, 2012Nat-news

There are enough wow moments in this set of photos, from the Terrence Malick film set, that it’s hard to know what to focus on…more short skirts, the trashy looking, Natalie and Fassbender, tattooo guy, boobs…definitely looks like a very different role for Natalie and here’s hoping she can pull it off.

• DMarek says:

she is gorgeous… perfect body xP

• Yabba says:

Well, it looks like little Mathilda is all grown up. 😉

• Poppy says:

Re the Ryan Gosling Tweet looking at pics the guy in the last photo in your gallery is Boyd Holbrook and does look a lil like Gosling, I think it might be this guy Nat was filming with not Gosling

• LilithCl says:

OMG!
    She is so cute.

• Dazza says:

I would be surprised if someone who loves Gosling doesn’t recognize him, unless they were far back.

• natness says:

Speaking of focus. The more of these photos come out, there more I feel like back in 1997, when I focussed on Natalie as the idol of my growing girls-awareness, and when I never failed to cut out photos of her from every magazine and tv guide I could lay my hands on. Right now, I like to focus on the short skirts. And the legs. And the boobs. And the hair. And the mature sexiness. If you read this, Nat: thanks for having adorned my teenage years. And thanks for giving me a sort of Indian Summer, where I start saving pictures on my hard-drive again. (I send the bigger part of my gratitude to rachel for the images and dazza for the site, of course 🙂

O my love is like a red red rose.

• Joe Schmo says:

Angela Bassett is in this movie too?

luv,
    Joe “bleeding the lizard” Schmo.

• LH458 says:

that movie scared me more and more. Maybe a new kind of promotion a Movie?

So many Pictures during making the movie and so many stars where no one knows, are they cutted????

• ClarkGablejr. says:

She looks determined, focused and breath taking. 😉

• ClarkGablejr. says:

I just noticed she has a beautiful slernal head. Notice the V in her neck. ;p

• AMSSERME says:

Natalie is sexy in these photos.Natalie and Fassbender in these photos is a prelude of what we will see in Jane Got A Gun.Can’t wait to see these films.

Love her expressions in these, lol

• nic fan says:

those heels look like in closer natalie this very sensual closer natalie haora with that blond hair I love that blonde hair and size of breasts and those legs so sexy body