New Poll

By January 27, 2013Nat-news

With Benjamin beginning his work with the Paris ballet in September of 2014, it still could be quite awhile before they make the move. However, I’m curious as to how many fans see this as a good thing versus a bad thing. I’ve also included options for those who are somewhere in the middle.

The Parisian Poll

• fanatical610 says:

I just want Natalie to be in some great films regardless of where she lives. It’s all about her career for me, that’s why I’m a fan. Of course I want her to be happy in her personal life but from what I’ve seen, she and Benjamin seem to be balancing work and family well.

• Lee Bartholomew says:

Well considering how many great photoshoots come out of France. I’d say more photos of natalie without her shades on would be a good thing. our Paparazzi are disgusting. France knows a fair amount of this from 1997 , and face it if one is a fan of Natalie we hate those little bees ourselves. Oh sure we have the bosses but they aren’t entirely innocent. I want to see natalie with a smile on her face. Not having to look over her shoulder for some snoopy jerk. That and it’s France and France has a great collection of Comedy Drama’s, and action films. ๐Ÿ™‚

• lenkaplenka says:

Good for me. Closer than USA for me. Iยดm from Prague ๐Ÿ˜€

• Stefan says:

I can’t view the results?! o.O
    Or did I missed something?

• Laura says:

People who disagree with her decision are selfish. This is her choice to live in France, and to live a “normal” life, if she is happy like this, just get over it. I’m very happy for her.

• AMSSERME says:

In the old site you had the chance to change your vote, now I have found out that if I change my mind and want to change my vote I am so out of luck.Also as Stefan said there is no way to see the results of the votes.Is there any way to correct this? In my opinion I liked the way the old site managed the poll before.

• starprincess66 says:

No, I like the new polling better. Now people can’t change their vote depending on what the majority voted for. It’s more honest, more accurate, and fairer if we just vote once and wait until the complete results come in.

• Mel_M says:

According to Wikipedia, she speaks French, so….maybe she could do some French films. I don’t like subtitles though; I can’t read them and watch a film at the same time (for Natalie, I’d try harder). Anyway, I bet she’ll, somehow, continue to make English language movies. I’m happy for her; she’ll do fine and so will we.