I’m Confused

By January 29, 2014Nat-news

I’m always very sceptical about pregnancy rumours, not to mention weirded out by talking about such a personal aspect of someone else’s life. You spend enough time around the community and you’ll see plenty of rumours turn out to be nothing more than that, so when we first saw the big tummy photos I remained sceptical, but when I saw that photo that Rachel posted last night…it was hard to think anything but “congratulations!”

Well Newscom are reporting that Natalie arrived back in LA in good spirits and even though the video isn’t the greatest, her stomach appears back to…errr…normal sized. But is that Natalie? Doesn’t sound like her. Her hair is light again. If it is Natalie at LAX wouldn’t there be many other agencies with clearer photos by now? Why would she be in LA with her film presumably due to start filming in Israel any day now. Etc etc.

Adding to that is a new article from Jerusalem Post, which reports that Natalie and Benjamin have denied the pregnancy rumours.

So, where does that leave us? Confused.

• Erin says:

That is most certainly not Natalie in that video. It’s Giada De Laurentiis from Food Network.

• jellyfish9 says:

I’m almost positive about two things: 1. Natalie is pregnant, but they are denying the rumors to stay low-key while in Israel. 2. The woman in that video is probably Giada de Laurentiis.

That is definitely Giada De Laurentiis. Natalie would not be that happy to see the paparazzi greeting her, lol.

• Lee Bartholomew says:

let alone talking about the Grammy’s.

• starprincess66 says:

not that it’s that important, but i don’t know where to find the video. can someone guide me what i do after i click on the link?

• Kevin says:

in the very beginning of the video, the papzrazzi says, “Hi Giada how are you doing?” Natalie isn’t in LA. I live really, really close to her LA house and usually there are paparazzi everywhere because she’s pretty much the only famous hollywood star in Los Feliz.

• Nina says:

I generally don’t care about Natalie’s personal life, I just want her to be in more good movies. I feel like she has so much potential as an actor and as a fan it’s frustrating to see her pass on really good parts. In terms of people obsessing over her pregnancy I just think it’s slow Natalie news at the moments so people are really clutching at straws.

• I search the link to the video…
    Can someane help me ?

• Dazza says:

Doesn’t seem you can link directly to the video. Just type Natalie Portman into the search on the newscom page.

• it’s alright. Thanks 😉

• A. says:

If she’s pregnant, it means she won’t go to Cannes for Knight of Cups (in case it’s selected)…:(