Israel Film Festival

By November 9, 2016Featured-news, Nat-news, News

Natalie attended a gala dinner at the Israel Film Festival in LA tonight, where she received an achievement in film award, alongside Sharon Stone and Jay Sanderson. Natalie also had occasion to reunite again with Thor co-star Kat Dennings. Daily Mail has a few photos of the event, and also we can see a (blurry) full video from the Natalie speech:

IMG_0726

IMG_0727

IMG_0728

Belerofonte

Author Belerofonte

More posts by Belerofonte

• Rory Paul says:

She looks depressed. Must be because Trump won the election lol.

• v says:

There’re some new scenes from Jackie in that video, I’m guessing it’s from another trailer.

Rory, we get that you’re interested in politics, but there are plenty of other sites out there where it is more appropriate to discuss your political views. We’re just here to talk what Natalie is up to.

• Rory Paul says:

Ok, but I don’t see how what I said here was so controversial. I didn’t state my opinion on Trump, Clinton or anyone else. I was just commenting on Natalie’s dour expressions in a slightly light-hearted way.

Anyway, I shan’t do it again…

• Kreia says:

Rory, and your remark a few weeks back about “psycho Clinton” starting WWIII was equally light-hearted?

I guess your notion of “light-hearted” is a bit different from mine.

• Rory Paul says:

All I gonna say is this: I’m sorry for turning any of these threads into political debates and for making charged (and ill-informed) statements occasionally and for any offence that this might have caused.

Dazza, I’m sorry if I made the problem worse by speaking up. Like you, I was just trying to keep things on topic.

Yup, that’s one thing we can all definitely agree on! 🙂