Miss Dior Exhibition

By June 19, 2014Featured-news, Nat-news

Natalie made her first public appearance in months as she attended the Miss Dior exhibition in China. Lighting was a bit harsh but still cool to see her smiling for the cameras again. Rachel will set up our gallery a little later but in the meantime you can hit the thumbnail to see more at Just Jared. Thanks to Belerofonte and SIFE.

natalie-portman-ziyi-zhang-miss-dior-exhibition-03th

UPDATE – More at the gallery, thanks to Kitten.

• Cédric42 says:

it is too too too good 🙂 Natalie is for me the most beautiful woman in the world and by far 🙂

• Nannina says:

Cedric42 I must correct you. I’m a big Natalie fan, but let’s face it, Zhang Ziyi is the most beautiful woman in the world, and also got the MUCH better dress at that event. What is Natalie wearing there? I can’t wait until her Dior contract runs out. They have too many spokeswomen (Jennifer Lawrence, Marion Cotillard, Charlize Theron, Natalie) and not enough good dresses to go around… in fact I don’t really like their clothes in general.

• SIFE says:

Dear Nannina , what you said about the most beautiful woman is only your opinion(that’s not really something we can discuss , you can not tell people what should they like) ,and I like Natalie’s dress here btw

• Nina says:

Her dress is kinda dull.There are better dresses in that collection. I agree I think Zhang Ziyi looks better at the event. I wanted Natalie to wear this: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2014RTW-CDIOR/#22
    I don’t think Dior makes bad clothes. I just think that Dior ambassadors have no sense of style or can’t really be bothered which is a shame considering the clothes they have at their disposable. To make things interesting because it’s so quite in the Natalie news front what Dior clothes would you like to see Natalie wear in the future?

Raf Simons can leave tbh

• rryq says:

I really love natalie,and think she’s the most beautiful woman in the world,but don’t you guys notice that she looks a little old because of the combination of the dress ,the makeup and the hairdo? 🙁 anyway,looking forward to her red carpet dress later this week on the film festival

• Nannina says:

Sife, *disclaimer* the views expressed by me in this forum are solely my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of any other NP.com member or their affiliates. */disclaimer*

Nina, I think you picked the best out of the lineup there, and Natalie could pull it off, but I just don’t find anything coming out of Dior these days that inspiring. Plus I’m not sure if forgiveness is possible after putting this http://23ejn74ajhew3v6c2o3b0xx713lp.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Marion-Cotillard-Christian-Dior-2014-CFDA-Awards-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-1.jpg on Marion Cotillard.

Then again I love what they’re doing over at Valentino so you can judge my tastes by that.

• belencia says:

I’m surprised you don´t like her outfit here, I find her beautiful in it!
    Plain, soft and bright. Not risky, thats’s right, but all Dior appearances are kind of … too sweet. However, that watch: why does she wear it when she is so dressed up? For me it doesnt match at all.

• SIFE says:

Shanghai film festival ends on Sunday , does that mean Natalie is not going to go there? I mean, isn’t it a bit late ? (festival is 2014/6/14-22)

• Belerofonte says:

Considering that the previous day had taken a thirteen hour flight and consequent jet lag, I think she’s fantastic.

The dress is fine, sober and elegant. I suspect that for the gala on Sunday at the festival will see something more spectacular … 🙂

• Kitten says:

@SIFE she is due to appear at the closing ceremony on the 22nd

• Josh says:

I think Natalie looks great as usual but I miss her old style. Ever since she got married she seems to have gotten a little hoity toity fancy schmancy with her wardrobe and personality like Ben. She still looks great though. 🙂

• Nina says:

That dress that Marion Cotillard wore was horrible. Again, I think there were nicer dresses from the couture collection she could have picked. With some of her choices lately it seems she’s going out of her way to pick the most horrible dresses. I also really like Valentino and think it’s a shame weren’t going to be seeing Natalie in Valentino any time soon. I also prefer Natalie’s older style. I guess she wants to be more classic and elegant with marriage and motherhood.

• David says:

very pretty 🙂 I just noticed that Natalie has yellow teeth in places, it still smokes?