Satan Said Dance

By June 28, 2008Site-news

Hiya

Hope your weekends aren’t disappointing. If not, if the reactions on the forum are anything to go by, this might do it.

Andrea sent in the following blurb from the July 7 InTouch magazine.

Natalie and her man get serious: New Yorker Natalie Portman wouldn’t give up the Big Apple for her film career, but she will do it for love. “Natalie is moving to LA to be with her boyfriend, Devendra Banhart,” her pal tells In Touch of the folk artist that Natalie, 27, has been dating since April. “She has never been like this and is completely head over heels. And because Devendra works in LA, she wants to be with him.” But the actress won’t break all her ties to home: though she’s heading out west, Natalie is keeping her apartment in NYC’s West Village.

Bare in mind that “her pal” is often code for BS.

I’ve been thinking about last weeks Devendra freak out, with the intention of writing a comic about it. But Omgzrachel, in putting together this little image, did a far better job than I could have.

Well played.

• plop says:

I think that, this time, “her pal” refers to a friend -no, not Devendra, someone who is just a friend and not her couple- of Natalie who is giving that… those informations about her 😛

• plop says:

Okey, that sounded clonish enough. What i meant was that Devendra is Natalie’s couple, but i don’t think that “pal” there refers to him, but to someone else, who happens to be the source 😉 More clear?

• Jutze says:

Hilarious pic! If the couple was half as witty as np.com they’d wear “np.com sucks” shirts on their next stroll—or maybe “we like np.com anyway”-shirts.

• planet-ex says:

THANK YOU Dazza for taking that as a fan art! She did a great job.

But maybe…at last in my opinion it seems to be a little dark. I imagined it to be the perfect answere to clones rants.

If they wore np.com sucks t-shirts I would do frikkin’ cartwheels of joy.

• trippy627 says:

Dazza, how do you change your password? I forgot mine.

Hahaha, that’s a classic!

I can’t believe they’ve only been dating for a few months. It seems like it’s been a lot longer!

plop…huh???

• clone says:

Don’t always beleive what you read in magazines. some info in them are fake, cause those who write it just want to make money.

remember when one man said natalie and hayden were in love but were really acting?

• sak says:

When I first saw this photo I thought it gave them quite the “groom & bride” look, but after this update, the photo’s “look” became eerily timely. Almost spooky…

How can you have forgotten it and post at the same time? There is no way to change the password.

• Kate923 says:

Well, this is starting to get kind of uncomfortable. I understand this stuff happens in the forums, but that’s kind of why I don’t go there. Could you maybe keep it confined? I like coming here for Natalie news, not to watch everyone judge her…

Kate, opinions have always been a huge part of the site and that isn’t going to change. In fact, when the new design launches, I hope to have even more. However, with the new design, I’m also going to try and make it so it’ll be easier to just read the dry facts if thats what you want.

Until then, with this post being the exception, it should be pretty easy to skip over and ignore whatever you don’t like.

• Kate923 says:

Well, if that is the case, I guess I just never noticed it before. That’s a shame.

If you’ve never noticed it before, and you’ve been visiting the site for awhile, then maybe its not that big a problem?

• Kate923 says:

I think I just draw the line between opinions on her career choices and such vs. her personal life. I don’t remember seeing opinions on that before. But I guess you see that sort of thing many places, and I can’t hold this particular site to higher standards as that would be unfair. I’ll do my best to ignore it, thanks Dazza.

• lavender_flower says:

Hi, I just want to say that I have been visiting this site regularly for the past few months and I think its one of the best fan sites ever, I like the way you share opinions openly. And after this last “fan art” or what ever you name it, I felt like I have to write something … anyway keep up the good work guys and looking forward to see what’s next.

• nyxie says:

Hi! Im Noelia from Argentina 19 years old and a hge FAN of Natalie.. I just want to thank you for this page.. because is great to keep up with this great actress ..

and also… I know this guy is not the hottest man alive.. but Nat seems really in love with him.. so.. I guess he is not that bad.. he!

THanks again ..

Noe/Nyxie

• Pasha says:

There are thousands of fan sites offering nothing beyond the processed sheen of celebrities’ lives. There are tens of such Natalie fan sites that you can visit if that is what you want. The interweb doesn’t need another one.

• lavender_flower says:

I wanted to add something ..
    Its not about agreeing with the subject or the nature of this page “interfering in celebrities private life”, its about the creativity of packaging it in a humorous and funny way and most of all in a harmless way I guess.
    I hope I’m making sense …