The TV Show Poll + Love Interest Results

By August 1, 2011Site-news

I got home really late last night, so this is a day late, but below we have our big TV show poll. There are 20 shows in the poll, but before you vote just take one thing into consideration. This isn’t “what is your favourite TV show?” That obviously plays a part, but I’d like you guys to consider whether Natalie would be a good fit for the show as well.

Okay, NOW you can vote 🙂

What TV show should Natalie appear on?

Regarding the big love interest poll, the winners of the male and female only polls didn’t even get close to winning this one. Emma Watson was comfortably out front while Scarlett Johansson was easily last. The other others were closely piled up in the middle.

Full results are but a click away.

Who would you like to see as Natalie’s hypothetical love interest in her next film?

Emma Watson – 21.3% (149 votes)

James Franco – 17.6% (123 votes)

Johnny Depp – 17.6% (123 votes)

Keira Knightley – 17.4% (122 votes)

Ryan Gosling – 16.4% (115 votes)

Scarlett Johansson – 9.7% (68 votes)

• Carlotto says:

Maybe you could do a second round with the three or four most voted shows? Because there are a lot of shows in this poll.

Could do that.

Personally, I went for Mad Men. There are a couple shows I like more Always Sunny…Breaking Bad…but I couldn’t really picture her in them. Whereas not only is Mad Men great but I think Natalie would be an incredible fit.

Curb would have been my second choice because she’d be brilliant on it.

Mad Men got my vote as well.

• Miller says:

Seriously? First Keira and now True Blood is (likely) to win? Really? Really??

It looks like a popularity contest once again, though I didn’t think the top 6 actors weren’t as popular as many others out there and the results were very odd. I like House, it’s among my favorites but not my favorite I didn’t think she’d work in that one. However, I think she would fit in well as a patient in House.

Aren’t all polls popularity contests?

I guess so, but I was taking into consideration what you said…

“This isn’t “what is your favourite TV show?” That obviously plays a part, but I’d like you guys to consider whether Natalie would be a good fit for the show as well.” If a show is winning b/c someone likes it (it’s popular), they’re choosing the show, but not necessarliy whether or not she’d be good for a role in it.

Well feelings for the show are always going to be the most important factor. But what makes you think people are voting for certain shows without considering whether Natalie would be a good fit?

• narkel says:

I would choose True Blood and Game of Thrones, mostly because there she would play characters that could be beyond “the good girl” I don’t know, I believe I want to see her something we would never expect like Natalie’s Rap. I don’t think anybody here could think she would be cool doing that but she did.

Because it started out looking like the most popular shows from the general population were winning so, it was looking like Nielsen ratings poll. But I can’t get into people’s heads and know what their reasoning for their choices, so I’m going to hope that they’re thinking she’d be a good fit in the show they choose. Plus the shows that get watched the most are going to get chosen the most b/c how can you choose her for a show you’ve never watched? Haha, now I’m kinda talking to myself. I get what you’re saying.

• PatrynXX says:

theoretically an actor grows. so she hasn’t really done that much in the horror area if at all. Anna Paquin has. Jennifer Connelly has. It’s not really my forte except if there’s vampires involved and its not for kids.