Natalie visits the farmer’s market with her family

By January 8, 2012Nat-news

It appears that Natalie is (was?) back in the States. She was spotted out at a farmer’s market in Los Feliz with Benjamin and Aleph on Friday. The baby is pictured in most of the photos, so give this gallery a miss if that bothers you.

Rachel

Author Rachel

More posts by Rachel

• nephi says:

Man she looks so freakin sexy in that hat! Geez

• AMSSERME says:

Natalie is awessome with the black hat.It’s nice to see candids of Natalie again.I really enjoy it.And baby Aleph is beautiful.

• toto20 says:

hum…(pic.n°2) bags under the eyes, it must be the jet lag
    lovely family .I’m excited the GG is in one week

• Adonis says:

Am a bit surprised that I had actually Natalie and family after a stay in Europe and Israel in New York expected. But anyway, very nice new pictures from California.

• StarWarsObsessed says:

Pics 16 and 17 made me happy. Yay, I’m not the only one who has trouble holding a purse while holding a baby. XD
    It was also nice to finally see some pics of Ben holding the little guy. If I recall correctly as of before the closest was him helping Natalie get him out of his carriage.

• Dazza says:

There have been plenty of pics of him holding the baby. But we’re a Natalie site so if she’s not in the photo then it’s not in the gallery.

• Miller says:

Took notice of the Lola Lost sign (likes oranges and says “Yo”). If you’ve seen Lola around, call the number, thank Natalie for passing by and consider giving the reward to np.com. It’s the 34th photo of the gallery.

• Miller says:

Also, the parrot on Ben’s shirt is fiercely looking at poor lost lola… and the road sign points directly to Natalie. So many information in one picture!

• Poppy says:

Yeah there have been a few sets where Ben hold him,but Natalie is never far away, she is always round them and fussing, it’s cute 🙂