New Poll + Selfish Results

By April 20, 2012Site-news

It was obvious that we were going to do a poll about the My Valentine video. The reason it took this long is I couldn’t decide what to focus on. The Natalie only version? The mixed version? Or how about the controversy?

In the end I chose the middle option. Based on the comments, the results should be very positive, but let’s see just HOW positive…

The My Valentine poll

The previous poll was a little simpler. Films or charity. It’s no surprise that films won (hey, that’s what I voted), but there was a significantly saintly portion of fans who voted for charity.

Luckily we’re in a world where, for now at least, we get both. Full results are after the jump.

If Natalie could only do one, what would you have her do?
Films – 72.5% (95 votes)

Charity – 27.5% (36 votes)

• Adonis says:

This video has been 2.2 million clicks (and rising) is not bad.
    I agree, of course, for Question 1, because Natalie is absolutely amazing in this video!

• AMSSERME says:

I voted # 1.It was beautiful,moving and perfection in Natalie’s case.I really liked it.

I think Depp really brought it down, no matter how beautiful Natalie was in it.

ia, Johnny Depp looked awkward as hell. Natalie was really graceful (and looked amazing), but I’m pretty ambivalent about the whole thing.

Natalie made it look more like an art-form, whereas Johnny looked like he was literally just going through the motions.

• Dazza says:

The Playlist said Depp looked like a Shaman and now that’s all I can focus on when I see the vid. Makes me laugh every time.

But even the Natalie vid…I mean it’s pretty but it’s so unapologetically schmaltzy and one note. Doesn’t feel earned and doesn’t really take me anywhere.

• PatrynXX says:

well just don’t need another Angelina Jolie fiasco in the charity dept. not that Jolie is bad. It’s just a media problem…