Line Wait

By June 11, 2013Nat-news

Probably not many things worse than waiting in line at an airport. Except when Natalie is in front of you. The twitter photo below was taken in Denver and Kitten says there have been some sightings of Natalie and family in Cincinnati, where her grandmother lives. Thanks to Fanatical.

BMU9x4aCAAAqessth

Tomorrow I’m going to do a poll asking if you would, faced with Natalie and family in front of you like that, take a sneaky photo. Might have done a poll like that before but screw it, we’re doing another one!

• John Seitz says:

I was VERY fortunate to have Ms. Portman and family sit down with my wife & I in airport in Provo BWI. I watched a Natalie Portman home movie for 2 and 1/2 hours. Husband, son, Natalie & nanny made the best of a long wait for a plane. Ms. Portman is an amazing woman that cast a spell on me that I will treasure all my days. Thank you Natalie…

• natness says:

Honestly… I would probably not.

• joak says:

i’d stare.. take a sneaky photo.. stare some more.. and then slowly work up the courage to ask if i can take a picture with her even though i know she’ll prob say no ๐Ÿ˜ hahaha

• Adonis says:

For what you need courage to make a photo together with Natalie? Are you afraid that they say no, oh come on now ๐Ÿ™‚
      Natalie certainly would not say no – why also.
      It’s just a photo or an autograph which takes a few seconds….

• natness says:

Yeah Iยดd rather ask her, too, if I could take a photo with her (if the situation allows it). Very gentleman like, of course, in the hope that I leave an impression ๐Ÿ™‚

• James says:

I walked past that very spot on Friday. ๐Ÿ™

I’d probably be more depressed had I saw her though. ๐Ÿ™‚

• LH458 says:

i would not take a photo and also would not ask. To much respect for her.

• Desty says:

That’s a wisedom choice.If you asked her to take a photo with you,then I’m sure others around her would do the same too if they are her fans.

• Adonis says:

A possible scenario:
    You are in any airport, and next to you (what a lucky day)) is randomly Natalie – what now?
    Quite simply, we speak to them, taking pictures together, talking about their great films – my God, what an opportunity ….
    I mean, something like this would make any fan of Natalie, the logic says.
    I do not understand when people say they do not dare to talk Natalie?

• Jo says:

I would never take a sneaky picture and I also would not attempt to speak to her. To be honest I don’t see the point, she is not my long lost friend that I can no believe that I accidentally bumped into at the airport – shes an actress, a famous person that I only know through films and much edited interviews in magazines. We would have very little to say to each other (at least nothing that she hasn’t heard one million times before, hence, pointless) and I would much rather leave her be to enjoy her day with her family. But hey, that’s just me.

• Dazza says:

I would also never approach her. I might take a sneaky photo just to be able to enhance the story when I tell friends though ๐Ÿ˜›

• natluver says:

I would ask her to marry me YOLO :D… naw but she prolly gets endless people approaching her so out of respect i would feel too bad bothering her, even though id love to give her a big fat HUG!

• natness says:

Ok, hereยดs what Iยดd really say to her: Leave that French loser, get rid of your mommyhood duties and elope with me to Naboo!

• Adonis says:

How can you be so close to Natalie, and how can you make such a sneaky photo?
    Surely he has not dared to ask Natalie.

• Adonis says:

Yes Jo, you think like most people – better not, because maybe …. I understand you ….
    I prefer risking a slap in the face – is better than to have said nothing.

• Jo says:

Its not so much that I would worry about getting a slap in the face or not “daring” to speak to her, if there would be a genuine reason to speak to her, I would. To me its only about not wanting to interfere with her private life and give her the privacy that she seem to want and protect so much. With that said, I don’t judge people who would do differently – its really up to each and everyone and if you would want to give it a shot, by all means go for it!