JayZ and JT

By July 29, 2013Nat-news

Natalie and Benjamin headed to the Rose Bowl yesterday for a JayZ and Justin Timberlake concert. As always, they look the adorable happy couple. I wonder if those who thought this relationship would never last are starting to have some doubts.

Thanks to Maribel, Toto20 and Belerofonte.

• Edwards says:

Happy Together ???

• Edwards says:

It seems to me that Benjamin is looking the other way with a refractory attitutde.

As for Natalys, appears to be pointing her finger towards his back while asking someone who’s not there ” HIM ???? ”

That’s my personal opinion and I insist on sending them all my wishes if they chose to stay together.

• charly says:

no, ME ! ‘)

• awiseone says:

He’s looking away from the pap pap’s following them and snapping pictures…

• Cédric42 says:

@ Edward : I rather think that Benjamin wants to avoid the paparazzi 🙂 😉

• KateOrta says:

I don´t know, to me they look absolutly normal as any normal couple. I don´t think Natalie would chose this guy to be her baby daddy, if she was not sure, that the relationship is going to be a longterm one. To me it seems Natalie was gesturing to someone, maybe about meeting point, when she noticed the paps snapping pics of her. And Ben looks absolutly normal. My impression about him so far is, that he is very private type of guy.

• Lee Bartholomew says:

I’m sure the same way my dad who refused to go to his nieces wedding (my cousin) because she was marrying someone from south of the border. But he’s about as ignorant as anyone else I know 🙁 August 2011.. almost 2 years. He refused to go because 1. he claimed nobody white would show up (very wrong not that it matters) brother and I showed up. as did Grandma. Then 2. he claimed it would last a year. Ooops. I often compare my cousin and her husband to Natalie and Ben. (that and my cousin is Jewish. her mother was jewish. not practicing though) Like Father like Daughter 😛 Open minded much 🙂