Fanart

By November 16, 2013Nat-news

It’s been awhile since we’ve featured some Natalie fanart on the site, but that ends right now. Below are 5 drawings from Natalie fans, and hopefully this will encourage more people to send in their work. Thanks to, in order of work – Anya, Sarah, Melysa and Ilya (x2).

Anyath

sarahth

melysath

ilyath

ilya2th

• Natness says:

Love the first one, gorgeous and sensual. Would have enjoyed to get a glimpse of her bottom that could be added to an otherwise beautiful drawing, to give it a kinky note, and visualise what is unfortunately missing in the original picture, so to say.

• AMSSERME says:

Superb drawings.I like # 1,2 and 5.# 3 shows Natalie too matured and #4 doesn’t look like Natalie at all.But anyway I truly enjoy FanArts.Let them come!

• Adonis says:

I’m sure that even directors, film producers, etc, here in this great Natalie Portman forum read along, or perhaps have already commented ….
    What I will hereby say:
    For me it is absolutely unacceptable that there still is not a continuation of one of the best films of Natalie …. my course “Leon”.
    Natalie will definitely this film and “Mathilda” would be without doubt the box-office hit of the year.
    So long as there is not a sequel, it remains the great mystery to me?
    Must not necessarily be Luc Besson – there are other directors and film companies can realize the movie …..

“The first drawing is the most beautiful”

• Dazza says:

There is an unofficial sequel to Leon. It’s called Columbiana. Was written and produced by Besson and is clearly very much what a sequel would look like.

And it’s awful.

Also don’t see why it would be such a big hit. Action dramas don’t make much these days. Sure the film has a cult following but as many of those fans who would go see it just cos it’s a follow up, just as many will steer clear because they don’t want to see their memory ruined by an unnecessary sequel.

• Adonis says:

I speak only for a sequel, and that can only mean “Mathilda.”
    “Columbiana” but could never be a sequel to “Leon” – that was a joke
    It can only be a continution with Natalie, everything else is …
    Dazza, you can imagine what a “quake” would trigger this message in Hollywood …. Natalie makes the continuation of her first film, “finally”, many will say.
    I respect who do not want this movie, but I want it

• Natness says:

A sequel to Léon, well… I doubt it would add much the original film. It´d be interesting to see what has become of Mathilda, but I´m happy with leaving that to my imagination. A lot of cult films have awoken the desire for sequels, but the risk of an Indiana Jones-like disappointment is to high, IMHO. I think it´s OK if they don´t make a sequel simply because there´s a fan base craving for it.

• Adonis says:

I hope I will not disappoint you, and you know, it really pleases me that you also want a sequel…..