New Poll + Euro Films Results

By August 18, 2014Site-news

Wow, a new poll has been a long time coming. Sorry about that. There are a few worthy topics but I’m going for Rouge Dior Baume.

As for the last poll, about Natalie focusing on French films, I’m a bit surprised that only 16% of fans are not happy with the news.

euro

• Cédric42 says:

i love Rouge Dior Baume 🙂 .

• Antienne says:

Listen Up People. I have a great idea for a sequel. It’s : LUCY VS MATHILDA

AWESOME ! So it’s Lucy (Scarlett) who come back home to New York. And there she goes to see her old pal. Mathilda (Natalie) a cleaner, in a restaurant, Italian restaurant. And they’re going to the club. They drink, dance, kiss. Then they go to Mathilda home. And there is a lesbian scene. While Mathilda is contaminated with Lucy’s drugs and develops super powers as her.

Then Mathilda use them to avenge the death of Leon. So she kills all the policemen in NY. So Lucy is engaged by “The Sword” (a secret organization lead by one-eyed Samuel L Jackson, where Morgan Freeman also work in Science Departement) to stop Mathilda. Then Lucy confronts Mathilda in a super catfight. But during the fight, they hurt Lily (Mila Kunis) prima ballerina of the NYC Ballet.

So Mathilda and Lucy fall in love with Lily b/c she’s Mila Kunis. They take Lily to the club. But Lily put drugs in their drinks. They lose their super powers. Then all three go to Lily’s home. And there is a lesbian scene. And then Mathilda and Lucy fall asleep. And Lily want to kill them, but Mathilda inexplicably looks like Nina. So she just kill Lucy. Then Mathilda wake up, and kill Lily to avenge Lucy. The End.

I’m sure this film will make good money.

• Adonis says:

Either she’s drunk or she wants someone provoking. I’ve read a lot of crap, but this comment really tops it all. Antienne, really very disappointing what you wrote …. sorry, you’re not a good director …

• Antienne says:

Lol. That’s true I was really drunk. I was at lunch and I had too much wine. And someone told about Batman VS Syperman. And I was like OMG ! I’m sure it’ll inspire Luc Besson to do Lucy VS Mathilda. Let’s make instead a plot with all the blockbuster cliché we can found. But I passed the cloned Léon and Stansfield who came back to kidnap the dog of Liam Neeson. B/c Luc Besson is also producer of Taken trilogy.

But the worst is that my script is still better than Lucy’s script. No kidding, it is.

• Antienne says:

Oh ! And SWORD mean Secret World Observation and Response Department wich is appropriate to kill bad people like the drugy Mathilda.

• Dazza says:

Haha, love it. We should have collaborated when I was working on my silly Mathilda comic. To be fair, I actually did attempt a serious Mathilda story. Did you ever see those comics?

• Antienne says:

Yeah I read all the comics in The Matt-Era section. It was really funny. If you can find Matt and convince him to make a sequel to your silly Mathilda. You can take all the ideas of Lucy VS Mathilda it’s copyleft. I give all the credits to Besson, after watching his film I think that anyone can do crap like this, you just need money.

Hervé Delpasse a French critic said: <>

No really guys if you don’t believe me, just go watching Lucy, even you Adonis you will think it’s a crap. For example. I spoil : At the end of Lucy. Lucy (Scarlett) just vanish, yep Buddy like a Jedi. And there just her dress on the floor with her Louboutins. That’s it. That the End. The movie it’s just a juxtaposition of scene you can find in american movie.

Like the dinosaur parts. Look like Tenrence Malick’s Tree of Life. Except and Spielberg do more realistic ones in the first Jurassic Park. And the soundtrack is just odd. With sometimes classical music like The Requiem of Mozart on it. And sometimes creepy rave party soundtrack. Where you need amphetamine to appreciate the art. It’s not something in particular, it’s everything is wrong in this movie.

It’s the worst movie I ever seen in my entire “F….” life. No, no. Correction It’s just the second one. The worst is “The Broown Bunny” directed, produced, writted, cinematographied, edited, and starred by Vincent Gallo. No kidding. With Chloë Sevigny co-starred. It’s also the most disgusting and gross. You can see Chloë Sevigny do a blowjob to Vincent Gallo. Not a fake one. A real blowjob. She was drop by her artist agency after that. And she probably save her career by doing blowjob.

That’s the two worst movie ive ever seen. And Sharknado is the third. B/c at least, Sharknado don’t even try to give you some new age phylophy like Lucy do.

• Adonis says:

“Luc Besson: Scarlett Johansson is perfect on set”
    And after such a great statement from Luc can you wish only one thing for Natalie. Luc Besson: Natalie Portman was just perfect at the shooting of “Mathilda” …. ‘the dream for any Natalie fan’ . But unfortunately there are people who do not want such a terrific movie?

• Dazza says:

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel now, Adonis. Sheesh.

I’d prefer, “PT Anderson: Natalie Portman was mesmerizing in my new film”.

• Antienne says:

WHAT ? i miss something. Since when Natalie was in Paul Thomas Anderson movie ?

• Dazza says:

Antienne – She wasn’t but I wish she was, that was sorta the joke. The serious Mathilda comic is not in Matt era – I’ll post it on the weekend. And Sharknado could have done with more blowjobs.

• Belerofonte says:

That.

… and this:

Fincher: “Natalie was my first and only choice for the role …”

🙂

• Adonis says:

Antienne has once again great desire to a funny conversation .I’m really ready to believe everyone (including you Antienne), but still no one can convince me that I’m wrong with my thesis. Anyone can make jokes, I also …

• Adonis says:

That with Chloë Sevigny’s true, it does not bother me …. but what does not do anything for a few bucks more … And of course, this movie was nothing …. Budget $ 10 million, box office $ 366.301:( . Antienne here is absolutely right 😉 …

Sevigny’s response:
    “It’s a shame people write so many things When They have not seen it. When you see the film, it makes more sense. It’s an art movie. It Should be playing in museums. It’s like an Andy Warhol movie.”

An art movie?