Woodstock Film Festival

By October 19, 2014Featured-news, Nat-news

Last night Natalie, together with Jennifer Connelly, presented Darren Aronofsky with a Maverick Award on behalf of the Woodstock Film Festival. I’ve set up a temporary album featuring mostly behind the scenes snaps from the event, but hopefully Rachel can find some better quality Natalie photos a bit later on. Click the GORGEOUS thumb below to view the gallery.

852986d1-e36e-4ab0-b492-538868b53ebc_800th

In addition, we have a video snippet of Natalie’s speech via Instagram. Thanks to Belerofonte.

I hope we can get some HQ photos from this event. Best she’s looked in a long time imo.

• fanatical610 says:

So that’s it then. That’s about the last public appearance in God knows how long it will be this time πŸ™

• Kitten says:

Well Ben starts his job in France in roughly 2 weeks time (he made comment about 6 weeks to go on his Instagram a few weeks ago) maybe they will have an event welcoming him and Natalie will attend (we can hope), but yeah dont think we’ll see much of Natalie for the rest of the year πŸ™

• fanatical610 says:

At this point I’m thinking ‘Jane Got a Gun’ might go straight to DVD/Cable and who knows when the Terrence Malick films will see the light of day or if she’ll even be in them when they do. My hope rests on ‘A Tale of Love and Darkness’ being shown at film fest next year πŸ™

Really liking that look. Her hair is much better than in past events. However, I’ve been fond of the last two dress choices she’s worn in public appearances. I think this look (from what I can tell) has come to the best overall.

• Kitten says:

Seems LA Dance Project are having some kind of event on Friday, they have hash tagged Ben into it, so if he attends hopefully Natalie will to πŸ™‚