Natalie Gets A New Job?

By November 26, 2014Nat-news

Like manna from heaven. That’s what new Natalie film news feels like.

According to Deadline Hollywood, Natalie is in talks for a major role (speculation indicates it might be Joanna Hoffman, the head of marketing for the Mac team) in Danny Boyle’s (Trainspotting, 127 Hours) upcoming Steve Jobs film, Jobs. The project had a rough few days last week when Sony backed out (Paramount stepped in immediately) and Christian Bale exited soon after. But Boyle is very much an A list director, and writer Aaron Sorkin still has enough of that Social Network heat, so it’s not totally surprising that the project is moving ahead full steam.

Natalie’s involvement might have something to do with Michael Fassbender. They worked together on the Untitled Terrence Malick film and then were going to star together in Jane Got A Gun, before Fassbender dropped out. They tried again with the upcoming Macbeth, but this time it was Natalie who had to drop out, replaced by Marion Cortillard.

Let’s hope that this time everything goes according to plan.

Thanks to Lightscamerareaction.

• Nina says:

The movie gods don’t want Natalie to work with Fincher! I was only really interested with Fincher involved but I guess it’s better than no Natalie movie.

• Ashley says:

That was great Natalie Portman allow introduced myself my name is Ashley Peterson I am 22 years old and today is my birthday and Jodey and Delace and I want to meet you because you are my favorite actress

• AMSSERME says:

This news is very interesting because if Natalie accept to work on this project it means that Natalie can still work in Hollywood films although living in Paris.So Natalie will not limit herself in doing only French or European films.And this film could be a candidate for film awards if done well.That means we may see Natalie at the Red Carpet on the Awards Season.Natalie and Fassbender could be the right choice to push the film to success and to the Oscars.Fingers crossed.

• Dazza says:

Yeah, but we knew that. Finding work in Europe was never going to mean no Hollywood work, just less of it (compared to when she was working more frequently).

• Zoe says:

Wasn’t there another recent Steve Jobs movie with the same title?

• Joe Schmo says:

I didn’t mind Ashton’s Jobs (2103). Not sure I want to see another biopic (serious or otherwise) so soon though.

Visit our HTML tutorial
    Jobs
    Pirates of Silicon Valley
    iSteve

Just reading some of the comments from the original story.
    Never knew about the Natalie “Anywhere But Here” Jobs connection