Untitled

By November 15, 2014Nat-news

The image of Natalie from the Untitled Terrence Malick film, which we posted on Thursday, received quite a lot of attention on our Facebook page – a reach of almost 20k so far. It dawned on me that a) there may be a lot of Natalie fans who weren’t around during the filming and missed all those great set photos and b) sex appeal sells.

So here is a little trip down memory lane – a few of the sexy looks that we might get to see in the film, if they make the cut. I’m not including any images that I feel could be too big of a spoiler, so obviously tread with caution if that worries you.

*EXCLUSIVE* Natalie Portman brings sexy to the set of the Untilted Terrence Malick Project EXCLUSIVE: Natalie Portman shows off her new blonde locks while filming in Austin, TX

Exclusive... Natalie Portman Filming Her New Movie In Texas portman012th
Exclusive... Natalie Portman Filming Her New Movie In Texas EXCLUSIVE: Natalie Portman washes windows wearing hot pants while filming in Austin, TX

We’ve got plenty more where those came from. Just head over here.

• Belerofonte says:

Two years since these photos. Hopefully Malick releases one of his films next year … or before 2020 🙂

• Ashley says:

I got your perfume Natalie Portman Miss Dior smell good she looks beautiful not sexy she is wonderful

• natness says:

Thank you for this “news”, which I was very happy to find here. She looks ravishing and sexy as in no other film. Made my night!

• ged foster says:

Natalie natural women
    That what makes her so good. And pretty too.

• A. says:

Compare Natalie’s style with Rooney Mara’s in the same movie. Natalie is sexy for sure but with no subtlety at all. Mara looks more beautiful imho. Natalie looks almost tacky compared to her. It’s sad. I hope her part is substantial or Rooney will outshine her.

• Lee Bartholomew says:

I just throw those in my Windows 7 screensaver mode and they pop up now and then 🙂

• Adonis says:

These amazing pictures prove again that Natalie has to offer a lot in the film industry … Her charisma and a body better than a 18 year old make the big difference …

Dazza I think there is a problem, comment does not go through ..

• Adonis says:

Now it works again, all right..

• Ming Choo says:

I was SO happy when she made the leap to full-on platinum blonde. I have a theory she always secretly wanted to do it but the change would’ve been too much of a deviation from her image as the ultimate brunette.