New Writer

By June 21, 2015Site-news

I need help. There, I said it. I’ve been updating this site for over 15 years. Back in the day the rule was a minimum of four updates on week days and two on weekends. Obviously even if I had more time now, that would be near impossible these days. But work is increasing, Rachel is also super busy and now I’m moving to Berlin for three months from the end of July.

Basically I can’t keep up and you guys deserve better. I still want to contribute, I just need to know that if I am busy there is someone else ready to pick up the slack.

So, if you are a decent writer (bonus points for being creative) and a big Natalie fan that keeps up with the news, drop me a line and let’s talk.

• Jordy says:

Wow, thats good news for you being so busy and all…
    I would love to do the updates but I wonder how exactly you do it.
    Do you get absolute freedom on what is posted or do you ask for permission…?
    To be eligible to do these updates I should have seen all of her movies and plays, or almost all of them and then I have some catching up to do but where’s a will there’s a way.
    I will start with that no matter what the outcome may be.
    If you want to know if I’m a decent writer, then maybe you can test me out and give some subjects and I could write them out for you? Then you can check out my creativity.
    I lack the experience but I am serious though about this candidacy.
    How much it should pay is not important to me. All I want is to get good results.

P.S.: I am serious!

• Dazza says:

Well it’s very good that you aren’t worried about pay πŸ˜€

Are you familiar with wordpress at all? It doesn’t require massive skills but a general knowledge would help.

• AMSSERME says:

I would suggest Kitten.I think Kitten did a good job when you guys were unavailable once.The question is if Kitten is available to take the job.

• Lee Bartholomew says:

Couldn’t possibly understand how Dazza kept his sanity well okay your sorta flipped out around her birthday but hey it happens πŸ˜€ I’m trying to reconnect with my childhood roots 1987-1990 after years of being bullied , those 3 1/2 years meant the world to me. open minded Lutheran school.. so I’m going to be busy , I’d suggest scouring the sharing sites. just for super fans. not imagetwits. but bet people have the best ideas already …. South Africa to Germany… wow. maybe you can get Rammstein to sing about natalie πŸ˜€

• Belerofonte says:

Hello, Dazza. The first: I’m glad you have so much work. In current times it is a real luck.

As for the web, I love to become active part of it, but as I told you once, my poor command of English makes me the perfect candidate to have a ghost writer :). In addition, like you, it seems my company starts to have work again (have been three years of hard crisis), so I would not be able to maintain that pace of commitment. That said, I’ll be there always getting Natalie news, along with the great Kitten and everyone else.

And if you need help at some point in time, here I am, of course. As I have said many times, this is one of the best fanwebs I’ve ever seen, and now it comes the good part it can not be neglected. You’re great guys πŸ™‚

• cherryvanilla says:

I nominate Kitten too! πŸ™‚

• I nominate Kitten and Belerofonte.
    Belerofonte is really great at posting new Natalie news on the forum.

I’m very familiar with wordpress as i use it on my website, awardswatch and at work. But I won’t have as much time.

Hope you find someone πŸ™‚

• Jordy says:

I should be able to manage that.
    All you need is WordPress, a WYSIWYG-editor and an ftp-programm.
    If you would need that help by the end of next month, I can be available.
    Just let me know if you want it.

• Ry says:

Dear Dazza,
    Don’t write much, but love the english language (music above all).
    Big (HOW big?) fan and reading you for years, so I think I got the spirit.
    No wordpress yet but time yes.
    No image too…

• Jordy says:

I watched beautiful girls tonight and I must say: very nice. Very real life like. These movies are fun to watch once in a while…
    But now I’m watching “everybody says: I love you!”
    Not my style of movies at all… I mean musicals. My genres of choice are Thriller and Action.
    I don’t want to sound disrespective but I don’t think I will watch it again hihihi… πŸ™‚
    But I said I would try to more of Natalie’s material so…

• Jorge Abanto Zabarburu says:

I’m not really a creative writer, but I will do anything for Natalie, I’m her biggest fan. I really care about her. I just wanted everybody to know. I hope I’ll be close to her one day and tell her how nice she is.