Pregnancy rumors… again

By July 27, 2016Nat-news, News

Gossip tabloid Star Magazine published some photos yesterday speculating about a possible pregnancy. Some of them are very compelling … but as always in these cases, until there is no official confirmation, everything is pure speculation. We have seen in the past this kind of photos, and we know how that can be misleading some camera angles, so we’ll see:

Next week, Natalie will attend a special screening of A Tale of Love and Darkness at the Museum of Tolerance, so soon we will leave doubts…

Belerofonte

Author Belerofonte

More posts by Belerofonte

• Kitten says:

I think she is, in the pics last week she held her bag to her stomach the whole time, in this set of pics she covered her stomach non stop with her bag, and in the fan pics yesterday I def saw a bump (just MO) and was covering her stomach again.

• natness says:

Let the next round of pregnancy voyeurism begin! For ever since the age of the tabloid it is known that the body of the woman belongs to everyone but her, and that she must endure our eager piercing looks, and await our judgment on her private life.

• Rachel says:

The endless speculation is so tiresome. Unless she formally announces something, for all we know it’s a food baby (I know I look like I could be about three months along after a big lunch!).

• Belerofonte says:

I don’t think she’s pregnant … among other things because it has to be incorporated to shoot the Dolan film soon. Moreover, it is true that, after shooting four films, this is an ideal place for a break to have a second child.

My opinion? I don’t think so at all…

• Brian says:

Didn’t you read Jennifer Anniston’s essay?

• Uba says:

I hope they are twins

• Andres says:

No for nothing but why they look like they didn’t shower for days. I don’t know but since beautiful Natalie got married with this dude she just don’t care or is trying to fit with him *sigh….

• Stanley says:

If she is pregnent a congrats is in order!