New Miss Dior 2017

By July 24, 2017Nat-news, News

Finally here are the new ads for the Miss Dior campaign 2017, all in HQ, with an absolutely gorgeous Natalie. Thanks to Edenliao for the find:

Belerofonte

Author Belerofonte

More posts by Belerofonte

• Micah says:

I wasn’t quite sure what to write here, the title, it says “New” Miss DIOR 2017. Belerofonte, I ask you does this mean she was the one chosen; I’m not sure how all that stuff works, but if so then congratulations to Natalie, but if not then my apologies for not reading it right. But even so Natalie is gorgeous in those photos.

Oops, should have posted that here, not below. I’m not used to the nested comments yet. Micah…I believe that The “New” in the title refers to the new ads for Dior’s 2017 campaign, not that Natalie is the “New” Miss Dior Last year, it was “Miss Dior 2016” (see here: https://glossypages.smugmug.com/D/DIOR-Christian/MISS-DIOR/Absolutely-Blooming/i-4q7ZSTT) and so on for 2015. Please correct me if I’m wrong, Belerofonte.

• Micah says:

Thanks jesslv74 for the information. Natalie does a good job and looks nice in all of her photos and images involving the perfume and cosmetics ads. Thanks too for the link, Natalie looks absolutely stunning in that black outfit.

• Natness says:

What I take from this is that her bare back is just as sublime as any other inch of her body. Also, it makes me crazy to look at this and not being able to pull that dress away…

• Natness says:

And you, Natalie, what would you do for love? File for divorce and move in with me?

• Adonis says:

Natalie looks just great, she is getting more beautiful…

• Steve says:

She used to not need the airbrushing treatment, but now I think it’s required :-/

• Natness says:

I don´t think it´s required, not on her. It´s just overused these days. What I find more irritating is her upper lip, maybe not here but in other pictures. The lip job seems to be standing out with each new appearance. She really doesn´t need that stuff.

• Micah says:

The airbrushing I think might damage her hair and we certainly don’t want that, and no please don’t do the lip job either, all Natalie’s body features are just fine the way they are.

Can you delete my above comment? I posted one directly to Micah up above, underneath his original comment, so this will be a double post. Thanks!

• Micah says:

Moderator I tell you what just go ahead and take out of my comments starting from July 25th all the way down. That should do it for Natalie’s sake. Thanks

I didn’t know she had a lip job. :\ As far as airbrushing goes, that’s something that is done to a PHOTO with Photoshop or some other photo retouching program (for example, removing her mole from a photo). It’s not something that is done to a PERSON, so her hair will be just fine. 🙂

• Micah says:

Moderator I’m ok now. To those people who happened to read my comments before they were taken out by the moderator my mind wasn’t right and I wasn’t thinking my thoughts all the way through properly before I posted them and for that I apologize to Natalie, her family, her fans. I think of Natalie as sort of a younger sister most of the time and she is so smart and beautiful and I really would like to, one of these days, to have the opportunity to meet her and just have a good long conversation with her about a lot of things, that would be a blessing. I have four pictures/posters of her hanging around my home and lots of movies she stars in, so as you can see I am definitely a huge fan of hers. I even pray most days for her and her family, so there it is. I do love and respect Natalie too for the kind of person she is in every way.

• Micah says:

Moderator what I need you to do is go ahead and keep those July 25th and following comments out of the thread please except for my last three including this one. I posted those when I wasn’t thinking right, thanks and sorry for the confusion.

• Cédric42 says:

époustouflante de beauté, merci pour les photos