Big Tidbits

By December 6, 2017Nat-news, News

After a few days without being able to update news, it’s time for some tidbits…

-Ermenegildo Zegna presented a new couture line in collaboration with LA Dance Project at Lautner house in Los Angeles last night, and Natalie & Benjamin were there. The Hollywood Reporter has an article about it:

-It seems that we are going to see a new Annihilation trailer in the next few days. Trailer Track reports on its site.

-Finally, Youtube has released its most viewed videos of 2017, and in the ad category, Miss Dior is the fourth most viewed ad of the year:

Belerofonte

Author Belerofonte

More posts by Belerofonte

• Natness says:

Here we have a beautiful, elegant woman in a nice coat, and a man destroying the overall picture with ridiculous kid shoes. There´s a portion of men´s fashion that keeps pandering to those who just wouldn´t grow up, producing men in their 30s or older who desperately try to look like 20. It´s pathetic and laughable. At a certain point in their lives, men should know what “classy” means and how to dress for the occasion. Especially when you have a woman like Natalie at your side.

• Micah says:

After really looking at those shoes Benjamin’s wearing those would not be a kind to go with the suit jacket, pants, and shirt that Benjamin’s wearing, not saying anything disrespectful about Benjamin himself, just those shoes; guys like myself and Benjamin who are over 40 really should just accept it(it’s life) and just be mature about it, which I’m sure we both are, Benjamin probably just wasn’t thinking properly about the shoes; I would definitely go with some classier shoes to go with the attire he’s wearing. Now again I’m really not saying anything critical here about Benjamin except the shoes he’s wearing here in the photos. I can’t really say anything critical about Benjamin being a man over 40 like me because I don’t know his character as a man, and if I thought there was something wrong with him in that category I would go talk to him in private. That just the way I do things. I do think that Benjamin really loves and respects Natalie and her children by some of the things Natalie’s said about him and I won’t say anything to counter that.

• Micah says:

Natalie looks very nice in the photos; the brown colors she’s wearing look good with her gorgeous brown eyes; a beautiful looking lady; and I like her brown boots too.

• Natness says:

“Clown shoes”. The short version of my previous comment.

• Andy says:

What would I do for Miss Dior’s love?
    I would wear the same shoes as Benjamin wears.

• Micah says:

I think my brain just isn’t what it used to be, sometimes I think I just don’t say the right things in the right way and I either say too much or don’t say enough, or maybe I I am just really losing it all 🙂 oh well, 🙂 I still do like both Natalie and Benjamin whatever they’re wearing.